- Soft Launch Guide
- Q: How can I get access to the game?
- Q: What is the ticket to the mainland?
- Q: Can I share the ticket?
- Q: I’m a YO owner. How can I start?
- Q: How to obtain a YO discount?
- Q: Alpha testers. Can they play?
- Q: I'm a beta tester or contest winner. How can I rush in?
- Q: Ok, bought it. What's next?
- Q: What will I get with True Believer pack?
- Q: What will I get with Devoted Believer pack?
- Q: What will I get with Zealous Believer pack?
- Q: What will I get with other packs?
- Q: If I purchase a lower-tier pack, can I upgrade to a higher tier later?
- Q: How long these packs will be available?
- Q: How can I obtain my pack's rewards?
- Q: How can I get the digital copy of YO?
- Q: What is in Newbie toolset?
- Q: What if I want more?
- Q: What is in-game shop?
- Q: What can I buy in in-game shop?
- Q: What is premium?
- Q: What God's Favor is for?
- Q: How can I reserve the name for my character?
- Q: How will I get an access to the Open Beta Tests?
- Q: Where I can download the game?
- Q: What are the system requirements for the game?
- Q: Will it be available on consoles?
- Q: I'm in. Where do I start?
- Q: I want to find a team to play.
- Q: I’m having a game issue, who should I contact?
- All Pages
Q: How can I get access to the game?A: There are several ways to enter the world of Life is Feudal:
- You can enter the game by purchasing one of the Believer Starter Packs on our official page: https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/. Don’t forget to register and activate your account right after purchase with the activation link, sent to email you added during the process of registration.
- You can also become a beta-tester by participating in a beta-access giveaway, where testers will be selected randomly or participate in a side contests, conducting by our official social network communities as well as by influencers of different kind.
- If you happen to be an owner of Life is Feudal: YO, you will be given an opportunity to enter the game as well: all YO owners will be granted with an opportunity to travel to the mainland for free with a special ticket valid for a single character. IMPORTANT: This offer is actual only for those who bought Life is Feudal: Your Own before November 17th.
Q: What is the ticket to the mainland?A: It is used to transfer your character from the starting location to the main continent, where all history is written. Don’t forget: every construction you conduct on Newbie Island will be annihilated through time. So make sure you’ll have at least one ticket to Abella when the moment will come.
And don’t be afraid to lose it after death. This item is undroppable.
Q: Can I share the ticket?A: Partly. With Believer package being purchased, the ticket can be transferred from one player to another inside one Realm. Tickets bought in shops and received as the result of Life is Feudal: Your Own purchase cannot be transferred.
Q: I’m a YO owner. How can I start?A: Every Life is Feudal: YO owner who purchased the game before November 17th will receive a Life is Feudal: MMO ticket for one character to gain full, permanent access to the game world of Life is Feudal: MMO. For more detailed instructions please proceed by this link.
You should also be able to see “Life is Feudal: MMO” in your Steam Library after the launch of an OBT on November 17th.
Q: How to obtain a YO discount?A: You should link your Steam with the corresponding segment of the purchase section of our site, as shown in the picture below. It is essential for us so we could check the presence of Life is Feudal: Your Own on your account:
After this, you will be able to purchase the Pack with a discount.
Important: the offer is limited and will expire on 17th of November, so be sure you took the opportunity.
Any other possible ways of obtaining the discount will be announced additionally.
Q: Alpha testers. Can they play?A: As a tester, you can dive in right with the start of an Open Beta. All Alpha testers will be provided with the benefits of the Zealous Believer pack and unique in-game robe.
Q: I'm a beta tester or contest winner. How can I rush in?A: After you’ll obtain a beta access key, you should register your account and redeem your key here:
Don’t forget to add a proper email while registering: you will receive a letter on this e-mail with the link to game’s client shortly.
Q: Ok, bought it. What's next?A: Start with registering your personal account on our site here. After successful registration you should check the email address you added as you get an activation link there. Thereafter you will be able to possess all the bonuses according to the type of Package you got. Aside from everything, as a supporter, you’ll be granted with an opportunity to enter the realm earlier than the rest of the players.
Q: What will I get with True Believer pack?A: You will get:
- One ticket to the mainland, where the main action will happen;
- 7200 units of a premium in-game currency, God’s Favor;
- 24 hours for reservation of unique nickname for your character;
- Access to enter the Beta until the 6 hours of official start;
- A set of Newbie Tools;
- 30 days of premium account
Q: What will I get with Devoted Believer pack?A: You will get:
- Two tickets to the mainland, where the main action will happen;
- 10800 units of a premium in-game currency, God’s Favor;
- 48 hours for reservation of unique nickname for your character;
- Access to enter the Beta until the 12 hours of official start;
- A set of Newbie Tools;
- 60 days of premium account;
- A digital copy of Life is Feudal: Your Own
Q: What will I get with Zealous Believer pack?A: You will get:
- Three tickets to the mainland, where the main action will happen;
- 18000 units of a premium in-game currency, God’s Favor;
- 72 hours for reservation of unique nickname for your character;
- Access to enter the Beta 24 hours before the official start;
- A set of Newbie Tools;
- 90 days of premium account;
- A digital copy of Life is Feudal: Your Own;
- Golden nickname on official Forum;
- Unique Colored Believer Robe
Q: What will I get with other packs?A: Here’s what you get with the purchase of Starter Packs:
|Pagan Starter Pack||
|Pilgrim Starter Pack||
|Zealot Starting Pack||
Q: If I purchase a lower-tier pack, can I upgrade to a higher tier later?A: Unfortunately, players are not available to switch tiers by themselves at the moment. But you can always buy an additional Starter pack and all its bonuses and benefits will stack with your current Starter Pack benefits.
Q: How long these packs will be available?A: Believers’ packs will no longer be sold after the start of an OBT (17th of November 2017). After the start of an OBT, you will be able to purchase Starter packs on play.lifeisfeudal.com or Steam Store page.
Q: How can I obtain my pack's rewards?A: All rewards will be automatically obtained once you activate your pack and enter the game.
Q: How can I get the digital copy of YO?A: You can get a digital copy of YO either by purchasing Devoted/ Zealous Believer Packs on our site as well as acquiring it as the result of a contest or by purchasing the game on Steam. Important: Starter Packs will not include a free digital copy of YO.
For every other case please contact our technical support here:
Q: What is in Newbie toolset?A: Newbie Toolset is a special item with an extended durability, that will save you some time creating all the tools by yourself, allowing you to construct starter buildings with a better quality. And yes, it’s undroppable.
Q: What if I want more?A: If you wish to enliven your gaming experience you can always achieve that in in-game shop or by using premium subscription.
Q: What is the in-game shop?A: An in-game shop is a place, where special items could be bought only with premium currency, God’s Favor.
Q: What can I buy in an in-game shop?A: Right now, it offers to purchase a huge number of cosmetic and booster items, that gives the character a certain individuality excluding elements of any additional battle bonuses. Goods put up for sale doesn’t give players any advantages in a fair battle, making them rely only on their personal skills.
Q: What is premium?A: Premium Subscription unlocks the following benefits:
- One random full set of armor skins unlocked each month while the subscription is active. Important: unlocked skin will not automatically grant a set of armor to a player, neither will it grant the necessary skills essential for wearing it. Players will still have to increase the skills themselves. Same goes with armor: skins will be available for wearing only after the corresponding type of armor will be forged;
- One random weapon skin unlocked each month while the subscription is active. Important: Like with armor skin sets, unlocked weapon skins will not automatically grant a free weapon or additional skill increase and will be available for wearing only after obtaining the corresponding type of weapon;
- Trading Post free storage size increased to 500 stones in the Central City Trade.
- Posts and up to 1000 stones in all other Trade Posts without paying God's Favor for upkeep. According to that, a player will be able to store and sell a larger amount of items in Trading Posts without any additional expenses. This will be very useful for trading and transporting goods from point to point;
- Up to 150 tiles of land available for private claiming without God's Favor payments required;
- Once a real-time day you can turn on the 'Power Hour' feature, which will double the growth of your combat and crafting skills for one hour;
- “Death Insurance” makes your post-death skill loss lowered by 5 skill points. For instance, if in case of death you’ll lose 7 skill points without a Premium subscription, you will lose only 7-5=2 skill points with a Premium subscription.
Q: What God's Favor is for?A: God’s Favor is a premium currency, used to make purchases in an in-game premium shop. Currently, it can be obtained with Starter Packs or straight in the shop.
Any other possible ways of obtaining this type of currency will be announced additionally.
Q: How can I reserve the name for my character?A: Purchasers of Early Access and Starter Packs are allowed to log in to the game earlier than others and, therefore, create characters with reserved nicknames. Still, they will not be able to enter the world with those characters until the right time.
Q: How will I get an access to the Open Beta Tests?A: Right now, access to the open beta can be obtained with a purchase of a Starter Pack, by being an owner of Life is Feudal: Your Own or through receiving a key as the result of contest/giveaway. All of these actions will let players pass through the main gates with their head held high. BUT: in the case with Packs, feudalists will also be supplied with plenty of useful bonuses, which can add a certain charm to the gaming experience.
Q: Where I can download the game?A: You can download the game’s client here.
Q: What are the system requirements for the game?A: Recommended system requirements are:
- OS (64-bit): Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): Phenom II X4 with at least 2,5 GHz
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 with at least 2,5 GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD):Radeon™ HD 6970
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce® 660
- DirectX: 11.0
- Broadband Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 30GB
Q: Will it be available on consoles?A: At present, both the MMO and Your Own are available only on PC. That’s not to say that implementation of Life is Feudal on other platforms is not excluded in the future.
Q: I'm in. Where do I start?A: Awesome! Welcome aboard! In order to ease your first steps, check out these guides we made to help you along:
Q: I want to find a team to play.A: You can find a team suited to your needs on our official social media:
In case if you’re looking for a guild to join, you’re free to come over on our specific guild forum thread. A proper guild can allow you to learn the game basics in a way more interesting manner.
Q: I’m having a game issue, who should I contact?
A: If you encounter a bug or come up with a cool proposal for a game enhancement, don’t hesitate to contact our technical support anytime. We will do our best to resolve your situation: