4 buggy judgement hours?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Galius

4 buggy judgement hours?

Post by Galius » 15 Jan 2018, 03:55

4 buggy judgement hours because one wasn't good enough. I play this game for pvp, my whole guild loves pvp. but this game is gonna lose alot of players if every time you go to ride to another server to fight you fall through the map, cant cross a server line. I have personally put alot of money in this game, and if you cant fix it whats the point of playing?
why dont you start with 2 JH's? Why cant you just fix the problems already in the game instead of releasing new servers? seems to me like your just milking everyones wallet.

Bink

Re: 4 buggy judgement hours?

Post by Bink » 15 Jan 2018, 04:28

Our allies, Sanctuary, got booted/disconnected when a force of 50 Blessed Order cross their server boarder. There were only 4 people left to defend against 50.

Their walls were breached and all interior buildings destroyed, all while the 30-40 Sanctuary members were timing out from the game server.

You are not the only person having problems.

An entire large guild's worth work, gone, because the attacking enemy entering their server disconnected them, and then they could not reconnect.

Ovi2745

Post by Ovi2745 » 15 Jan 2018, 07:04

Galius wrote:4 buggy judgement hours because one wasn't good enough. I play this game for pvp, my whole guild loves pvp. but this game is gonna lose alot of players if every time you go to ride to another server to fight you fall through the map, cant cross a server line. I have personally put alot of money in this game, and if you cant fix it whats the point of playing?
why dont you start with 2 JH's? Why cant you just fix the problems already in the game instead of releasing new servers? seems to me like your just milking everyones wallet.

It was clear, as soon as Avalon made a "pvp" server, having consulted with a small number of guilds and creating a fake petition, many guilds there presented with surprise saw it, some of them left. All that the administration offered - pay more and go to another server.

Reach server nodes are still laggy for JH. While servers will not receive bandwidth in 1k players, JH are shit for any pvp, and just a random win time...

Now, if they reduce the number of JH, they kill other 'normal' server Skjultland, and just "re-grieve" player's, who change laggy-pvp server to more stable server with pvp...
Last edited by Ovi2745 on 15 Jan 2018, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

Jon_The_Mediocre
Devoted Believer

Post by Jon_The_Mediocre » 15 Jan 2018, 07:07

Yeah it was buggy on Buyan down at server 6 too. The lag was TERRIBLE when picking up / placing objects. If you get logged out, you have to try a million times with the connection error before you can get back in. Just awful, bitbox. Fix your servers or get better ones.

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 15 Jan 2018, 13:29

What a mess this game is in right now . I quit about a month ago because of the shitty unbearable lag on judgement hour - looks like I made the right decision as I could not stand 4 times the amount of shitty game play . This game is all about kingdom building and pvp , how can ANYONE enjoy either of those things when Judgement hour is as bad as it is ? Fix it devs and stop fucking making more servers and get to the damn 10 k player max that you were boasting about ... I swear if these devs leave their game like this (kind of like they did with your own) then they will have burnt all bridges in the gaming community and it won’t be long for even the fan boys to realize how fucked their method is for dealing with server issues .

Monco

Post by Monco » 15 Jan 2018, 15:28

Ovi2745 wrote:It was clear, as soon as Avalon made a "pvp" server, having consulted with a small number of guilds and creating a fake petition

"small number of guilds"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1051427547

Ovi2745

Post by Ovi2745 » 18 Jan 2018, 07:15

Akimangelini wrote:
Ovi2745 wrote:It was clear, as soon as Avalon made a "pvp" server, having consulted with a small number of guilds and creating a fake petition

"small number of guilds"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1051427547

:shock:
:shock:
Around 50 guilds in list.

Free banners don't voute for this (and even ally list is incorrect), yes it's a not big guilds but it's -6 guilds, it's 15% of guild list. As soon as I know only about this guilds, think some another guilds also don't have any desire to participate in this, cause there are many stupid errors...

As I know this list are сompiled at 2-3am, when almoust all rus community are sleep=)

Just check out this before poking it.

Return to General Discussion