99 Dollars for slaving around

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Pi3r82
Zealous Believer

99 Dollars for slaving around

Post by Pi3r82 » 12 Jul 2017, 21:18

Dear people before to start ranting as your usual about everything you might not like in this post, Think at yourself how actual time you are involving for this game. Everyone of us has paid a decent amount of money for choreing. Skill raise up incredibly slow and I see people happy about that. Hearing about to feel achieved after hard work. In my opinion there is something in where is hard to achieve everything and this is called REAL LIFE. Do we need to make in game cores too? Do we really need to make the skill grow at such a slow pace? Do we really need people to attack us 24/7 ? A game is supposed to be fun. Minigames ? Big disappointment at least on my side. And whenever you try to achieve that something. BOOM here the weaboo that run to you with a horse and throw on your face some Russian words that we will never able to understand. I don't get it maybe this game is not fun for me. Others might enjoy it but I prefer involve my time in where actual role play is and have fun. Not being in discord all the time hearing rubbish, foolishness, cursing and, burping all over the place. Guys I have to say one thing. Have fun and I wish to know where is possible to get a refund as no longer is my wish to support this project.

Thehelleri0

Re: 99 Dollars for slaving around

Post by Thehelleri0 » 12 Jul 2017, 21:57

You are projecting. Don't ask these questions of us (they aren't really even fair questions as you don't know our lives or motivations). Ask them of yourself and answer them for yourself.

Also this should be moved as it isn't a game relevant suggestion or idea regarding mechanics, features etc.

Taablarna

Post by Taablarna » 12 Jul 2017, 22:23

Well, thats MMO's for you. Eternal grindfest and neglecting your daily chores and social relationships till you finally realize you havent had fun in game for years and terrible emptiness fills your heart and soul. Then only solution for you is alcoholism, prostitues and drugs, and finally, early grave.

But about gameplay, grinding experience numbers in this game is much less than in most MMO's. When you grind here, you are making direct impact on the game's landscape. Leveling up cant be too fast or players mostly skip content of early levels. Also if leveling was too fast, it would affect in punishment for dying, and in this game's system it would make more of those random russians killing you for no reason.

And in real life in most countries there are some annoying laws that prevent you from finding nice spot at local forest, cut down some trees, build a house, mine some iron and make an axe, and insert it into first person's face you see. So we have to do it in game to avoid legal trouble.

When MMO offically launches, it can go many ways. It can be PVP gankfest like in many other games. It can be one huge kingdom dominating whole map, slowly killing whole game. In ideal situation it would be several big kingdoms in balance, and they would need to accept vasals to grow in power and stuff, small RP villages could be in relative savety, soldies in kingdom's army, merchants in main guild's city etc. And there would be Place for every kind of player.

So ye, maybe this game is not for you, but many others will enjoy it. Find support/help email and send your refund request there, some people have got their money back that way. But before doing that ask from yourself if it is fair to demand your money back after buying a game and playing it. I dont know if you were ever happy here, so decision is fully yours. But devs might not agree with you.

Sorry for the wall of text.

E: Well, in theory this is a suggestion to make game less grindy and less punishing as those things seem to be what is driving OP away from game. But ye, maybe feedback section would be better hole for this post.

Pi3r82
Zealous Believer

Post by Pi3r82 » 13 Jul 2017, 01:22

Thehelleri0 that is the kind of question that I can answer to you because I know what I like, why I do it, and I am not afraid to share it. I play games because I want to have fun, want to make sure that the time in a MMO is enjoyable , full of a kind of entertainment that is NOT in life in feudal. You can bet your questioning bottom that when I play something I play it with motivation , reason, background, even making my own rp language. I am an immersive role player. But my time and my money need a better placement.

As for the suggestion. Well one important thing. This game Forces you to stare at a screen watching the character play over and over the same animation and take forever distances to gather the materials and you know you will get killed at one point and by dieing you loose skill point and all the materials you have worked on. I ain't got time for that! You can loose all the work you do Because guess what? Death penalty up our asses!

Working like a damn idiot for what? See other people take away whatever you are working. And they don't even take penalty damage when they charge you with a horse! Now that is an exploit and they do it just because they can.

Do I really need to be reminded what kind of world we are in because of other's people behaviors? You are forced to play with the people and fight with other people but pay attention not to type to them. We need to keep the mic on because no one type anymore. Unless we talking of the help channel.

As well you are forced you to use discord and all those voice chat system. I am a role player and this particular version of life is feudal is not for me because of the way that people play. Long story short?

If in case it was not clear I am not here to be your friend I am here because I wanted to give a try to something that has caught my interest.

However made a question and still waiting the correct answer. A so called MMO can't please the world but only a limited amount of target. I don't hate the game but don't agree to the fullest in how others are playing the game. Making me not want to be in it.

Who read between the lines can see that there are suggestions on my behalf regarding the game itself. Can come out strong but I have only one way to communicate and I make sure it is clear. And is up the devs and to the players how to find a possible solution.Or be ignored since is what most people love doing.

Taablarna

Post by Taablarna » 13 Jul 2017, 10:08

https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... nd-Request

As your best friend, I spent my time to find you refund page. You can return the favor By offering me a cup of coffee when/if I ever visit country where you are living.

E: Well, this game is still on beta, so there are bugs and flaws. There will always be those players whose life goal is to annoy others, but hopefully there isnt too many of them around in finished product. I do hope we can get you back here some day:3

Pi3r82
Zealous Believer

Post by Pi3r82 » 13 Jul 2017, 16:09

We have a deal . I was not aware to have a best friend somewhere. How delightfully full of surprises the life is.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas