A Few Suggestions

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Ferimer
True Believer

A Few Suggestions

Post by Ferimer » 13 Jul 2017, 18:01

SO far ive been in the MMO a few short days thus far, registering probably about 50+ hours already. Here are some Suggestions and Ideas the group Ive been playing with have come up with.
1. 180 degree turn of the Wooden Roof on Stone Towers and Gatehouse. IMO they are backwards and dont make sense. You would want the slope to face outside to protect against arrows and have rain slide to outside the walls as oppose to inside the walls.
2. Armour: One guild member suggested making it so that you start off with building a Low tier Armour such as Padded Armour and then on that it has a "Mod Slot" to add like Half Plate or Chainmail or Full plate protections. Allowing for endless customization's of armour given of course you can wear it having the Skill level as well as any attributes still needed to wear it properly.
3. Rolling Log and Rolling Stone Traps. Allowing to set up for a seige defence by building these traps prior. Lets say you have a city claim on the edge of a steep mountain and you notice soldiers climbing that side by having say a rolling log trap at the top you can trigger that trap and send Rolling Logs down the hillside to kill or injure enemy soldiers, these should only allowed to be activated during a siege and cant be built unless inside of a "siege" claim. With that add a siege claim instead of just a city and realm claim. Meaning that there is another sort of claim that has a bit of a bigger radius than the city Claim allowing to build siege defence items in that claim.
4. Equip-able Lanters, You have the ability to build Lamp posts, why cant we take those Lanterns and equip them to our character like a Torch. Or even have the ability to build sconces to put torches onto, to light up an area. I notice this may give trouble with adding too much lights in game. So limit the amount allowed to be put inside Realm Claims after like tier 2 or something.
5. Movement Experience should be calculated as you are moving not when you pick something up. I.e I gain Movement EXP just for picking up and putting down a "lift-able" object. I think that shouldn't be the case. Movable objects should come with a set amount of experience you can gain from them to limit people walking in circles and "pick up, place, pick up, place, pick up, place" leveling.
6. Max Durability Degradation. Meaning that when an item hits 0 durability and needs to be repaired the Max durability gets affected when repaired that should go for every repairable item in the game even structures as you know when you have to repair a wall that part may be weaker than the original due to being patched or fixed. Im not saying make it a huge drop but like depending on the amount of Durability a weapon or tool has varies so lets say MAX durability is 100, you repair the item now it has like 93.7 or something like a percentage of max degrade and the Building Maintain skill will affect this Max degrading and how much it takes away. The Higher the Skill the better the repair and the less Max Degrade an item takes.

I know i have more ideas and suggestions but I cant remember them, when I come up with more I will write them down so i dont forget.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas