A LOT of server and client optimizations in before the next MMO beta wave(1.1.3.1)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Kilx1233
True Believer

Re: A LOT of server and client optimizations in before the next MMO beta wave(1.1.3.1)

Post by Kilx1233 » 18 Aug 2016, 20:23

I really hope wave #1 will actually come out in a few months as they said

Deus-X-Incognita

Re: A LOT of server and client optimizations in before the next MMO beta wave(1.1.3.1)

Post by Deus-X-Incognita » 18 Aug 2016, 21:06

That was quite the pile of crap you dumped on us with this.
German RP Server

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Post by Hallegra » 18 Aug 2016, 22:39

I like the fact that the devs are paying attention to the needs of the community IE lancing speed bonuses. But this is not a fix at the moment. This caps the damage at over 100, which is rather ridiculous... Sure, players don't get hit for 300 anymore, but it's still a one-shot weapon.

I agree somewhat with mahtafa about making lances more fragile. Maybe make it so they break in 3 or 4 hits? That would also increase the importance of shields VS cavalry. Or maybe fix pikes?

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Post by Hallegra » 18 Aug 2016, 22:56

After seeing the new observe mode, I praise it as a godsend.

I like the new V limited to 180 degrees, but please include that in the patch notes next time for clarity's sake.

VasiLibero

Post by VasiLibero » 19 Aug 2016, 07:22

Hello, i m the admin of two servers LIF.After the latest patch ,we cant use the option of armorsmith on blacksmith shop.

Toren
True Believer

Post by Toren » 19 Aug 2016, 08:45

Gotta agree with Sharana on this one. Just implement a speed bonus based on player speeds and stop trying to work around the current one. Then you could readjust weapon damage for the new system (so that maybe a pike wouldn't do super high damage to a stationary target, etc.). But otherwise, thank you for doing something about combat. It still needs a lot of work in other aspects, as we are all well aware of. I can't speak for the entire PvP community for this game, but perhaps the dev blogs could mention something about combat fixes, rather than PvE elements that a large portion of us never asked for.

Scadnarr
True Believer

Post by Scadnarr » 19 Aug 2016, 14:46

VasiLibero wrote:Hello, i m the admin of two servers LIF.After the latest patch ,we cant use the option of armorsmith on blacksmith shop.

I confirm above. Most of armours disappeared from blacksmith and some other stuff without icons appeared instead (like small plates, wires etc.)

In all honesty it's another patch which is breaking things/game mechanics which were working fine previously (see my other posts about cart animation and preparations).

I really like new observe mode but I would appreciate for focusing on resolving old bugs in first place. If new features are common for YO and MMO they should be tested by MMO beta players, without breaking YO basic mechanics.

Bugged frames and tubes, disappearing horses, broken preparations, armours no longer available in blacksmith shop, farms no longer require ploughing... one more patch and really nice game won’t be playable.

Hotshot25120
Zealous Believer

Post by Hotshot25120 » 23 Aug 2016, 21:57

let wait for the next wave and hope I get a invite.

Keep us posted.

thanks

Return to News and Information