A Suggestion for Someone with Wiki Edit Access

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Eldurian

A Suggestion for Someone with Wiki Edit Access

Post by Eldurian » 19 Mar 2018, 18:27

https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Cast ... ith_bridge

So the picture for the size of this object is this:

However if you click on the image it also brings up a secondary image. This one:

The 2nd image is a much more clear picture of the size of a gatehouse with a bridge, and not everyone will think to click through to the 2nd image to answer a question like "How far does the bridge extend?"

I'd suggest taking the 2nd image and making it the front image of the main page to avoid confusion, or at least putting the 2nd image on the main page for this item alongside the 1st image to give people a clearer idea of the area they'll need to devote to this structure.

Arrakis

Re: A Suggestion for Someone with Wiki Edit Access

Post by Arrakis » 20 Mar 2018, 02:06

I deleted the old one. That reminds me, I must think of a better, easier way for making these grid images. Hmm.

Eldurian

Post by Eldurian » 20 Mar 2018, 04:15

I'm confused. What's wrong with the old one. Do you not need 4 spaces for the bridge and 2 flat tiles on the other side?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Mar 2018, 11:29

Nope, because that element was removed some time ago.

Eldurian

Post by Eldurian » 20 Mar 2018, 17:25

In that case I might suggest editing in some info about how the bridge works now. Does it still extend 4 tiles when lowered but you just don't need an element on the other side?

Return to General Discussion