About solo players and ganking peacifull viliger

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Diwantshow
True Believer

About solo players and ganking peacifull viliger

Post by Diwantshow » 17 Oct 2017, 11:55

Maybe i have a little strange understaning about medieval history even my country have more the 1300 existence in this planet but.......

Why the fack everyone kill everyone without a reason (first law in my country is made 953 year forbiden unfair kill of other ppl) I dont know if developers understand the fact that even in early dark age there is a law about crimes. Wearing 2H sword is not give anyone permition to kill anybody(When Khan Asparuh driven out Byzantiums there a law that everyone riding a war horse in peace time punished with dead.) How many centuryes should pass before Little inteligent player stop to play games thet feed theier bloodlust and a pack of mental illnesses they have.

When all eu countrys formed theyer lands we have a golden kulture age. I don't blame your incompetence just you lack of sotial approach of this game.

Icppl17

Re: About solo players and ganking peacifull viliger

Post by Icppl17 » 17 Oct 2017, 12:32

BOMBANULO! :ROFL:

Avaloz
True Believer

Post by Avaloz » 18 Oct 2017, 20:54

If you unite enough people to make law about to not killing people and have enough strenght to execute it then you will have it.

iceSemple
True Believer

Post by iceSemple » 19 Oct 2017, 23:28

Avaloz wrote:If you unite enough people to make law about to not killing people and have enough strenght to execute it then you will have it.

And this is what makes this type of game interesting. YOU makes the rules and try to enforce them while others try to break them.

I do agree though that the penalty for ganking needs to be higher though (but it should always be allowed)

Matheryn
Zealous Believer

Post by Matheryn » 11 Nov 2017, 22:14

Look how I see it I can go kill my neighbour tomorrow and no one is going to know it was me if no one was around to see it and I leave no tracks - just because you can respawn in the game does not mean you can tell who killed your previous incarnations body even if your previous incarnation did see his\her name

there are plenty of movies and shows and even history books that point to what life was like in viking times where they accually did go raiding people for no apparent reason just because they were bored or wanted what they had and if anyone were to have told them your not suppose to be here doing that our king said so, even if the Vikings were able to understand there language they would have laughed and still stuck there axe through that persons skull.

all in all PVP is a thing its always been a thing and there are plenty of games where pvp is restricted to the point that the pve people have gotten there way where they can live there safe little lives out so if that seems to be a thing you want then I would suggest going and playing one of those games otherwise if you want the thrill of the challenge and having to keep an eye in the back of your head then this game is for you. Now I'm not telling you that you should not play this game I'm just saying sit and have a think about if this game is one that you are going to enjoy as it is because no amount of screaming begging or pleading is going to change it

Lifribjor

Post by Lifribjor » 18 Nov 2017, 21:17

I agree with the rest. Rules should be formed and enforced naturally within the games world and atmosphere due to player interactions and not due to moderators dictating a strict ruleset that is open to loopholes of any kind.

BPDENVERCO
True Believer

Post by BPDENVERCO » 18 Nov 2017, 21:25

I have a great concept. when you are killed, you are dead....
cant play the game no more. have to pay another $80.00
and the person who kills you for no reason has to goto jail for 1 year, cant play the game until your jail time is up.
so will stop the jerks who kill people, for no reason.

Esme
Devoted Believer

Post by Esme » 18 Nov 2017, 21:29

this is a online multiplayer game. If you wanted to play single player you could make a YO server all to yourself. If you want to play as a single person you could join a large , lose guild that offers protection but doesn't require 100 percent participation. If you want to talk about historical accuracy you it makes no sense to play by yourself. In the past people didn't live as individualists you relied on your community and lords and kings to protect you. and paid for that protection with some sort of contribution to the group.

Malden69

Post by Malden69 » 19 Nov 2017, 12:47

This is beta.
wait for social reforms in the game ;)

There are no kingdoms and there will not be
While the game does not appear institutions like those that were in reality.
The guild has no trade opportunities, can not print royal coins, there is no market in the game, there are no prerequisites for trade ties.
Therefore, there is no and there will not be an institution of sovereigns. There will be no kings (Lords) and his knights (princes).
All wars went for resources and for money.
The game is now a war for the sake of war.
I suspect, that a small skillcap will only aggravate these problems. Distances are large, and it can happen that small mobile gangs of marauders will get more fans from the game, than local farmers, artisans and so on. And they will live by robbery.

Sorry for google translate.

Это бета. Надо ждать развития социальной части игры.

Здесь нет королевств и не будет - пока в движке не появятся механизмы, имитирующие тем, что были в реальности.
Гильдия не имеет возможностей торговли, не может печатать своих королевских монет, в игре нет рынка (где оборот этих денег поддерживается силами королевства), нет предпосылок для торговых связей.
Поэтому нет и не будет института соверенов/князей и т.д.
Все войны шли за власть и за деньги.
В игре пока что война ради войны или просто грабеж :)

ЗЫ. Подозреваю, что небольшой скиллкап только усугубит эти проблемы. Расстояния большие, и может получиться так, что небольшие мобильные банды мародеров получат больше фана от игры, чем местные фермеры, ремесленники и тп. и будут жить за счет грабежа.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas