Adjustment and new opportunities

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

Alekxander

Adjustment and new opportunities

Post by Alekxander » 02 Sep 2016, 12:39

Hello!
A few tips that will not spoil a promising game!
1. swung in a big way, so go for it till the end ...! )))
2. Do not go on about the whiners who are all and always difficult. Those are always and everywhere, are in the forefront in any forum!
3. The difficulty ... in any game - the key to success!

The complexity of the game - you need to properly understand, balance and diversify the micro management.
The greater the variety of settlement control levers, the more interesting and amusing game.
The whole point of games ...!
Why did you change the warehouse capacity in the patch? This is your mistake!
I do not see the problem ... ?!
To my great happiness - the game has an opportunity to build several of these warehouses.
In this game, you need to take into account the capacity of the warehouse is not, and the possibility of the NPC, to quickly move between warehouses and resources sources to effectively collect them.
Make warehouses to improve, with an increase in volume.
Thus, all types of players will be satisfied. And you will not go at them on occasion, for every little thing.
Gameplay is spectacular and interesting only when the player will think and calculate the course of the game on their own. Any game strategy should be based on an understanding of the gameplay, and paying attention to the little things ... that you, as developers, have the right to place in their places. Gameplay - should resemble a game of chess. Only then you will be guaranteed a total success.
A successful start to the game, you already have!
At the moment the game is graphically gorgeous!
About gaming opportunities, it is too early to judge.
And attention to the many small features that are available to the player to influence the gameplay - is the key to your success!
I hope that this game does not sink into the void of existence.
Below that I would like to see in this game, in the process of its finalization:
I may repeat someone else's line, I'm sorry ...
1. Fog in the game to make less. Often ... as of now, it is very annoying.
2. Normal movement of the camera and the character in the first person.
3. Reduce the intensity of rain and snow.
4. To work with a pick - you need a believable sound effect.
5. Hunter - in the selection menu:
a) To collect only the skins
b) only collect meat
Hunters give bows or crossbows.
6. Disable all workers, except for hunters to kill the animals, with the exception of farmers.
7. Working give handcarts, after the smithy will be built, melted metal and started production of trucks. What will increase the NPC, the number of transported cargo.
8. In the village needed lampposts or lights at the doorsteps of houses. In the hands of NPC torches or antique lamps for lighting at night.
9. The idea of ​​animals - a very interesting ...
Bears and wolves to make aggressive NPCs. In the attack of aggressive animals - NPS is working to defend themselves, while receiving damage from an animal. If he is not promptly will assist hunter NPCs die of his wounds.
In such cases, the game should inform the player about the attack of a wild animal on the NPC!
Wild animals - can kill, but the hunters!
10. The ships set sail, with the ability to trade in overseas goods.
11. Be able to wear the resources in the first person, a building under construction. As well as the opportunity to take resources from the warehouse.
12. The building, which employ traders:
a) the trader using you in the first person, explores the island, which is a small village, which is fully controlled NPCs.
b) By hiring traders can carry on trade with that country.
Merchants - on trucks, will deliver the necessary goods in the same way as ordinary workers.
c) Be able to - attach to the merchant hunter, directly as a guard against wild animals.
To implement these ideas, you the strength that ultimately will have a positive effect for both the gameplay and the game itself.
Sorry for bad English.
Thank you!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas