Allow for repairing sooner? (buildings, stations)

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Mepplin

Allow for repairing sooner? (buildings, stations)

Post by Mepplin » 11 Sep 2018, 19:12

If I understood it correctly, all resources are being there only once, in their (massive?) amounts, but both scattered across the whole map and not being refunded (not even the slightest bit) on deconstruction. (And now think of people who powerlevel their construction using furnaces and else...)

It seems as if we are going to be building literally tons of crafting stations before we are able to repair the first ones. What will we end up with? 20 furnaces because our smelter/smith cannot use the damaged ones anymore?

Or is there a way to repair those things before hitting 60 construction AND 30 masonry?
(Those fences dont really help with the skill. I got 4 points in a whole power hour. (We just started, so our cook neighter has the skill nor the materials to cook really good food.))

So the real request/feedback is:
Please allow builders to repair the stuff they've built sooner.

Nefezer

Re: Allow for repairing sooner? (buildings, stations)

Post by Nefezer » 25 Oct 2018, 03:07

Effectively at the beginning in our guild, we collected tons of clay, water and fiber for our builder to build a Furnace every time it broke, that raised his skill (and our blacksmith as well). Then destroying those Furnaces our Leader can raise his Authority necessary to evolve the Guild Monument. It is a matter of adapting and always looking for ways to benefit from adversity.

Particularly in my Guild we plan for the future, we settled first precariously near a clay source with nearby iron mines and once our builder could repair, we moved to our final settlement.

Learning to repair is the challenge of a builder, some of us like a bit of difficulty in this game, having everything so easy for me would be boring.

Go in peace.
In a game in BETA version we have to cope with the stressed development team with black humor :twisted:

Return to Feedback Section