ANti-Combat Logging.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Yuri319591

ANti-Combat Logging.

Post by Yuri319591 » 15 May 2018, 14:09

This is a huge problem in PVP and needs a fix asap.
-add timer after entering combat, cannot disconnect or exit game until 2min have past since exiting PVP.
-make body stay IG another 2min if combat logged. So we can just kill the abuser.(doable by making a AI take over his body for those 2 min, or other ideeas)

General suggestion is, please find a fix to combat logging.

Farooq_Khan
True Believer

Re: ANti-Combat Logging.

Post by Farooq_Khan » 23 Jul 2018, 14:17

I agree with this suggestion, there needs to be a solution to combat logging, but at the same time, the current game and server stability makes normal players crash out of battles very often. If for example there was a 2 minute period that your character stayed in the game after logging while enemies are present, players who crash during battles due to PC performance (which isn't that great), or due to the recent alleged DDOS attacks (True or not, no one can deny that servers crash during times of large activity within specific servers), the few people who manage to stay connected would then essentially get free loot, at the expense of all those who crashed. Before an anti-combat log feature is put into place, I would suggest the game stabilize its performance, and server stability issues. I don't want to play the devils advocate, but regarding this specific issue, it is needed.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas