Any News?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
User avatar
TheMrSaxon
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 11 Dec 2014, 20:51

Any News?

Post by TheMrSaxon » 14 Jan 2017, 05:13

Hi, sorry to be impatient. Was just wondering when the DEVS thought they might have the servers back up. Im fine with a rough estimate and realize delays can happen. What kind of time frame have you given yourself?

User avatar
Artoria Pendragon
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 18 May 2016, 04:37
Location: Pendor

Re: Any News?

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 14 Jan 2017, 07:21

End of this month hopfully.
but in fact the begining of Feb is more reallity
Image
As staunch as a massive RUBY | Lophier

User avatar
TheMrSaxon
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 11 Dec 2014, 20:51

Re: Any News?

Post by TheMrSaxon » 14 Jan 2017, 20:14

Either sounds good to me. As both arent that far away. Thanks.


Palladin
True Believer
 
Posts: 88
Joined: 11 Nov 2015, 20:01
Location: Canada, Montreal

Re: Any News?

Post by Palladin » 24 Jan 2017, 12:14

No news?

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5134
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Any News?

Post by Arrakis » 24 Jan 2017, 16:12

Next test run should start somewhere in february.



Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 16:48

Arrakis wrote:Next test run should start somewhere in february.


wait, "somewhere" in february????

not "early" february????

You do realise that for most people here, this is not the first MMO, PC game, or BETA we participate in?

Let me give you a hint, as with the beta launch of Revelations, as whenever a company says this,it ALWAYS means "last week of" if not "last day" of february.

Being pissed at you for not holding your promise is one thing, and we all will get over that, but lying to us before the game is even out of beta is something that won't go away.

Cause when you say "somewhere" in february instead of "early" february, like you've always said up until now, it clearly means "last week of february".

You just know you're wrong and don't dare come out to us and say it straight.


NeinDJ
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Jun 2016, 02:53

Re: Any News?

Post by NeinDJ » 24 Jan 2017, 17:34

Linbaba wrote:
Arrakis wrote:Next test run should start somewhere in february.


wait, "somewhere" in february????

not "early" february????

You do realise that for most people here, this is not the first MMO, PC game, or BETA we participate in?

Let me give you a hint, as with the beta launch of Revelations, as whenever a company says this,it ALWAYS means "last week of" if not "last day" of february.

Being pissed at you for not holding your promise is one thing, and we all will get over that, but lying to us before the game is even out of beta is something that won't go away.

Cause when you say "somewhere" in february instead of "early" february, like you've always said up until now, it clearly means "last week of february".

You just know you're wrong and don't dare come out to us and say it straight.


Amen.


Asimov
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 12:34

Re: Any News?

Post by Asimov » 24 Jan 2017, 17:45

Arrakis wrote:Next test run should start somewhere in february.


Would love it was tomorrow, but please open up when you have fixed the worst bugs and we have a working 64 bit version


Wookiee420
True Believer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 18:52
Location: Colorado

Re: Any News?

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 19:42

Linbaba wrote:
Arrakis wrote:Next test run should start somewhere in february.


wait, "somewhere" in february????

not "early" february????

You do realise that for most people here, this is not the first MMO, PC game, or BETA we participate in?

Let me give you a hint, as with the beta launch of Revelations, as whenever a company says this,it ALWAYS means "last week of" if not "last day" of february.

Being pissed at you for not holding your promise is one thing, and we all will get over that, but lying to us before the game is even out of beta is something that won't go away.

Cause when you say "somewhere" in february instead of "early" february, like you've always said up until now, it clearly means "last week of february".

You just know you're wrong and don't dare come out to us and say it straight.

i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 19:50

Wookiee420 wrote:i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.



Buddy if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it.

Cause it's obvious and simple to see.


Wookiee420
True Believer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 18:52
Location: Colorado

Re: Any News?

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 19:57

Linbaba wrote:
Wookiee420 wrote:i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.



Buddy if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it.

Cause it's obvious and simple to see.


Vague answers are not lies, they are intentionally vague to avoid lying. They are making a video game, not only that but they totally remade the client to 64bits, that takes time, it takes time to ensure that the log in bug is fixed. Do you want something broken or do you want something working? Again not a single word has been a lie "end of Jan beginning of Feb" well its not Feb yet and "sometime in Feb" is still Feb, you have no clue when in the month that is, you are projecting your fears of what will happen based on other games, and thats kinda bullshit. But also what part is the lie? Its Jan 24th so there is NOTHING lied about yet, there still are over two weeks for it to be the beginning of Feb. Also, as I mentioned in my last comment, when they announced the 64bit they told us it would take longer because of QA and everything, if they are telling you it will take longer then they arent lying they are literally telling you they were wrong.
I understand the desire to play, i have that desire too, but why in the world are you demanding a product before its ready? You want a broken game or a working game?


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 20:16

Wookiee420 wrote:
Linbaba wrote:
Wookiee420 wrote:i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.



Buddy if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it.

Cause it's obvious and simple to see.


Vague answers are not lies, they are intentionally vague to avoid lying. They are making a video game, not only that but they totally remade the client to 64bits, that takes time, it takes time to ensure that the log in bug is fixed. Do you want something broken or do you want something working? Again not a single word has been a lie "end of Jan beginning of Feb" well its not Feb yet and "sometime in Feb" is still Feb, you have no clue when in the month that is, you are projecting your fears of what will happen based on other games, and thats kinda bullshit. But also what part is the lie? Its Jan 24th so there is NOTHING lied about yet, there still are over two weeks for it to be the beginning of Feb. Also, as I mentioned in my last comment, when they announced the 64bit they told us it would take longer because of QA and everything, if they are telling you it will take longer then they arent lying they are literally telling you they were wrong.



FINE (god I'm so tired of people like you)

1. They said they wer aiming for end of January but early February was more realistic.

2. They said they were working on 64bit version.

(so far we agree)

3. Now they say it will be "sometime in February".


Those are facts, you can't dispute them ok? So we agree up to here.


1. Was in good faith and no one questioned it.

2. Is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT unless by saying it they were justifying having a bigger workload than planned which would push back the dates.

But that isn't the case, so the information about 64 is nice, but off topic.

3. That's the lie.

And I'll spell it out to you even more, they know for sure they won't be putting the servers up "early February". Not only that, but they hate to admit it, and they know it's going against what they said before.

Not only that, but the are also thinking about what the fanboys / customers / beta testers are thinking, and they know that if they say "end of february" some people will be pissed about it.

Now obviously, I don't work with them and I don't know what's going, but I have seen in betas, alphas, launches a million times and it is always the same thing.

And about your reply :

vague answers :

Bill Clinton "there was no penetration"
Revelations "beta is launching in October (launched on 30th or something)
and I could go on and on from the witness stand when someone refuses to rat to the government of basically any country "intentionally being vague so as not to technically lie".



Being intentionally vague or choosing your words very carefully so as to not technically be lying is bullshit, or in your words, "kinda bullshit".

Where I come from, that's no different to lying, and if it were your partner, your friend or your familly and you did this to them, no one would stop one second to say that "technically, it wasn't really a lie".

And again to reply to the rest of your post, I really wouldn't mind if the servers came out tomorrow or in 6 months as long as it would garantee a smooth gaming experience with good content etc, in the same way as CyberPunk 2077 could take 10 years to develop and I woulnd't mind.

I'm calling them out for lying about something (even though technically, if they new 100% that the servers would be up on the 30th of February and still insisted in saying that they will be up "some time in February" is not a lie if we were in court, it's a bloody lie any other time with anyone else)

But just to finish off, let's imagine, like you're believing, that they are in good faith, then at the very least they are not sure at all that servers will be up "early february" as they said and as was planned because if they were sure about that, they would have maintained the original phrasing.

There's not a million reasons why someone changes the scope in a plan like this, and most of the time, it's because they damn well know that they won't make the original deadline.

Again, whether they do or not isn't really my concern, my point was and is that lying to the customers, even for the smallest things is ten times worse than coming clean and being forgiven for it. Cause it's so much easier to lose trust than to gain it.

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Any News?

Post by Azzerhoden » 24 Jan 2017, 20:57

What a childish response Linbaba. Seriously. Do us all a favor and go stand in the corner and hold your breath.

I would imagine that once the 64bit client comes out, there will be at least two weeks of testing by the YO players. Add another week for bug fixes. Obviously those are my estimates based on the release of previous beta streams, but that would put us half way into February.

If Bitbox holds to form, they will extend the closed beta testing phase to off-set the lengthy delay. In part because they have CONSISTENTLY tried to do right by us players, but also to increase the results from our play testing.

It is what it is. Stop trying to make this into some Sony-esc deception ploy.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 21:06

Azzerhoden wrote:What a childish response Linbaba. Seriously. Do us all a favor and go stand in the corner and hold your breath.

I would imagine that once the 64bit client comes out, there will be at least two weeks of testing by the YO players. Add another week for bug fixes. Obviously those are my estimates based on the release of previous beta streams, but that would put us half way into February.

If Bitbox holds to form, they will extend the closed beta testing phase to off-set the lengthy delay. In part because they have CONSISTENTLY tried to do right by us players, but also to increase the results from our play testing.

It is what it is. Stop trying to make this into some Sony-esc deception ploy.


hey you might be someone in your life that allows yous to talk down to people with impunity (or you may not but just think you are) but if there's one thing I learned from using forums when they came out as that getting presonal, flaming, and ignoring what is being discused while going completly offtopic is not something you want to get in the habit of doing.

You also inadvertly just confirmed what I was saying, so as far as advice, I got another one for you, before you waste your time and everyone elses replying to someone, make sure you actually know what is being discussed and what has been said.

And once again, I couldn't care less about extended beta testing phase to set off the delay, or getting the game ready before releasing it, or any other standard cliché alpha and beta supporters are kwown to blindly spam, that's all off topic as well.

But of course, you would have known that too, had you actually read anything.

Don't sweat it, I usually don't read walls of text either, but here's my last tip, make sure your post doesn't make you look like an idiot by cconfirming what the guy you're flaming was saying and also going off topic for the rest of the post....


Wookiee420
True Believer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 18:52
Location: Colorado

Re: Any News?

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 21:13

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so tired of people bitching about this too, I am so fucking tired of hearing people begging for a game that isnt ready, acting like they know how to make LiF better than the people making it. You go make a video game and see how difficult it is to stay on schedule. BOTH South Park games got postponed months, the first Watch Dogs also, FF15 was pushed back it was originally part of 13, Ark has been pushing back their Tek Teir update because its not ready to release.

Why is it so bad that the company wants to give you a good product rather than something broken? Don't you think releasing more broken game will be bad for their image? Worse than pushing the time table back a few days. Beginning of Feb is 14 days, theres only 14 more days in the month, its not gonna kill you, but it will get you a working product.

I'm sorry I stand up for the developers of the game I love when people are constantly taking to the forums to bitch and whine, but I guess if you get to bitch and whine, I get to defend.

64 bit is not off topic it is literally the reason it is taking longer, they literally told us that they wont open servers till thats ready.

Beginning of Feb is still "Sometime in Feb," and they still told us it might take longer when they announced the 64 bit.

They didnt expect the log in issue, and i am guessing that is difficult to fix.

"3. Thats the lie." what is? the fact that they announced something and said it would take longer and then replied to you personally on this thread and told you a bit longer? thats not a lie, thats a mistake that they made and they explained it to you.

I will spell this out for you too. When the developers release an update telling you what they are working on(64bit) and tell you servers wont go up till its ready, and because of that they might take a little bit longer, then they did their due diligence and informed you.

Only angry people take to the forum to complain, very rarely will someone randomly post a thread talking about how they are glad to wait for the game to come out whenever its ready. More than likely, the only time you hear from these people is when they respond to someone who makes posts like this.

It's very obvious that you do not know what is going on, they have been talking to us, they have been posting devlogs, they have been keeping us informed.

what the fuck does Clinton have to do with anything? Stay on topic bud.
They intentionally left the time vague so they wouldnt be lying.

If you dont care if it comes out tomorrow or in 6 months and all you want is a guaranteed smooth gaming experience then stop bitching when they are trying to give you that and literally answering your questions about when with the best answer they have.

You make me laugh. You are upset its taking longer and there is no communication but there is communication and they literally responded to you directly.


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 21:21

I mean I have to admit, I'm asking for it by making long posts, people just don't read more than a couple likes (even they themselves will often write pages).

So here's the short version :

I don't care about anything you said Wookiee because it's all irrelevant and offtopic as well.

-All I'm saying :

By stating that the servers will be up "some time in February", Bitbox are lying because they KNOW FOR SURE that it won't be just any time in February. They know that servers aren't going up anytime until late February at best.

You may or may not think that's ok, I don't.

As to the rest, they do what they like, they delay by 5 years for all I care, my one and only point is bout the lack of good faith and balls to come out and say things straight. Because next time they announce something, even if it is in good faith, there will be a lot less people to trust it at face value.


Wookiee420
True Believer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 18:52
Location: Colorado

Re: Any News?

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 21:36

ive responded to everything you said, if you dont see that that is your issue bud.

Technically the 28th of Feb is still "sometime in Feb." thats not a lie bud, especially when they told you why the delay and that that is their goal. its not set in stone, they didnt give you an exact date, they said that 64bit caused delays it will be out sometime in Feb..


ISNT LATE FEB STILL SOMETIME IN FEB!?!?!?!?!? WHERE IS THE LIE, FEB IS FEB?

Thats on you that you dont believe them, thats on you that you think end of Feb is somehow not "sometime in Feb." Arrakis literally answered you, with a quote for your question. If they were a shit company that was intending on lying to you they wouldnt have answered you.

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Any News?

Post by Azzerhoden » 24 Jan 2017, 21:40

Wait, are you telling me that you are so naive that when a software company gives a rough estimate on a date that you are going to take that date as gospel?

Hahaha haha!

Someone unplug this newbie from the matrix and show him the real world! :ROFL:
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!


Wookiee420
True Believer
 
Posts: 307
Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 18:52
Location: Colorado

Re: Any News?

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 22:05

Here is a top 10 list of games delayed, if there are enough to make a top 10 list (and not a the only 10 list) then one would assume that delays are normal. This list dates all the way back to 1995 and that game didnt come out until 2006, and Duke Nukem was started in 1997 and was released in 2011.
http://www.craveonline.com/entertainmen ... y#/slide/1


SonofKitt
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 06:17

Re: Any News?

Post by SonofKitt » 25 Jan 2017, 02:49

I have played so much LiF that i now enjoy/need the breaks/delays. Need to recover :)

User avatar
Stormsblade
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 24 Sep 2014, 04:42

Re: Any News?

Post by Stormsblade » 25 Jan 2017, 13:03

There's nothing stopping them from putting the servers up.

Bobik simply felt that the cost-benefit analysis favored spending the resources that would be necessary to sustain the servers was instead better spent on development time.

They've hinted in the past that the architecture isn't quite ready for primetime because there needs to be manual interventions to maintain high server uptime.

Also the game is missing many core MMO features. If the world had too much uptime, players would burn out from lack of high end kingdom gameplay, and we'd fall below the critical mass necessary for an active world.


Asimov
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 12:34

Re: Any News?

Post by Asimov » 25 Jan 2017, 13:54

Don't sweat it, I usually don't read walls of text either, but here's my last tip, make sure your post doesn't make you look like an idiot by cconfirming what the guy you're flaming was saying and also going off topic for the rest of the post....


Sorry to break it to you, but so far you are the only 1 looking like an idiot. I say keep it up. A forum like this needs a clown, as it needs a fan boy, as it needs a moderator. You can put in more titles if you like. And ofc you can give me the title you like. I am 100% sure it will not be something nice, since so far you have not said 1 nice word about anyone in this whole topic, so why would you change it ? I am also 100% sure that what ever anyone say to you, it makes no difference at all. You have found your opinion and nothing can make you change it. Facts, arguments, pressure of any sorts. Makes no difference on you.
Take care


Ace1raceaz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 25 Dec 2016, 01:42

Re: Any News?

Post by Ace1raceaz » 25 Jan 2017, 13:56

I believe everyone here should recognize that these guys are far more transparent and far more in touch with thier community than most any other game in development out there. I have got to say that so far I am not impressed with the attitude that almost everyone adopts because the mmo is not currently up. I would wait as long as necessary, as long as we are kept up to date. With a ton of features still to be added and improved upon I would rather not play and avoid becoming familiar with an unfinished product than bceome complacent to a half finished one. We are all testers at the moment, not players. Try and keep that in mind moving forward.


Asimov
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 12:34

Re: Any News?

Post by Asimov » 25 Jan 2017, 14:01

Ace1raceaz wrote:I believe everyone here should recognize that these guys are far more transparent and far more in touch with thier community than most any other game in development out there. I have got to say that so far I am not impressed with the attitude that almost everyone adopts because the mmo is not currently up. I would wait as long as necessary, as long as we are kept up to date. With a ton of features still to be added and improved upon I would rather not play and avoid becoming familiar with an unfinished product than bceome complacent to a half finished one. We are all testers at the moment, not players. Try and keep that in mind moving forward.


Good point


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 25 Jan 2017, 14:09

Ace1raceaz wrote:I believe everyone here should recognize that these guys are far more transparent and far more in touch with thier community than most any other game in development out there. I have got to say that so far I am not impressed with the attitude that almost everyone adopts because the mmo is not currently up. I would wait as long as necessary, as long as we are kept up to date. With a ton of features still to be added and improved upon I would rather not play and avoid becoming familiar with an unfinished product than bceome complacent to a half finished one. We are all testers at the moment, not players. Try and keep that in mind moving forward.


I recognise that for sure, it's one of the reasons I don't regret giving them my money and also trust that the game will improve. If it were EA Games I would have thrown the towel a long time ago.

If you were referring to me, because in this thread, for the last couple of posts, if anyone has said he was pissed at them it was me, I'm not pissed at them because the mmo isn't up.

I'm pissed at them for lying about it, for saying it will be up some time in February when they know that it won't be "some" "time" in February, they know it won't be early.

And it's a small thing, a little thing, but as a beta tester I'm calling it out of principle because come launch and lots of players, that kind of communication is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot.

User avatar
Xkeithstonex
True Believer
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 07:13
Location: California

Re: Any News?

Post by Xkeithstonex » 25 Jan 2017, 17:53

Dude, Linbaba...you need to chill out man. Its a game.
Ubbe: So we declare war on England.
Ivar: No, in the name of our dead father, in the name of Ragnar Lothbrok, the greatest hero of our country, and in the name of Odin, we declare war on the whole world.


Linbaba
True Believer
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 14:38

Re: Any News?

Post by Linbaba » 25 Jan 2017, 19:04

Xkeithstonex wrote:Dude, Linbaba...you need to chill out man. Its a game.


I'm not pissed at Bitbox, well a tiny bit, cause from the start they were playing the "we're different" card and "we're not in for the money we do this cause we love it" and so on and I'm dissapointed by that tiny not very important lie but that means something because we don't really have much to go on, or at least I don't since I bought the beta pack.

But like I said, I'm not really pissed at them, I'm pissed at the army of trolls / fanboys / retards and what pisses me off isn't so much what they say, but that I can't decide which it is.

I see this in all online games I've played, especially in early access or beta, and they are more often than not, a fountain of bullshit which sometimes even influences the devs themselves.

But yeah, that's between me and them, but thanks for the cocern !

As to the "it's a game" argument, that's an old one, and it's wrong. But if you care to know why, I can PM you.


Ontrose
Devoted Believer
 
Posts: 83
Joined: 09 Oct 2014, 09:04
Location: Osnabrück // Germany

Re: Any News?

Post by Ontrose » 25 Jan 2017, 19:16

Heya guys,

I'm pissed too, that i cant play, but thats as far as it goes.
Cos i kind of playing with the new crew i found =)

But hell, its a beta and to make it clear, im not pissed because the DEVS might or might not decide to put the launch off for a few weeks more, but just because i cant play with my buddys.

I mean, there had been serious issues with the game so far, like all the crap that happens around the boarders, DCs where you login and like 100 fields back and stuff.

Let them fix it and im fine with first of march.


But i can agree on one simple statement (even though i do put in my own words).

I would VERY VERY much appreciate it, if there would be some kind of offical statement, that they cant keep the end of Jan/early feb date.
Like:
"Sorry folks, we know you guys do anticipate the relaunch of the beta, like we do, but because of the huge influx of Bugs we decided to postpone the relaunch to mid/end feb/mid march/whenever".

And such a message not a few days before the dates, that were estimated before =)

If they even state why they got postponed it would be even better (preferrebly in the news of the MMO itself).

But Hey Bobik!
When can we ride bears?!?! ;(

Cya around sometimes =) and keep up the work

User avatar
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: 08 May 2014, 17:44

Re: Any News?

Post by Azzerhoden » 25 Jan 2017, 19:17

My being a fan of the game doesn't mean I don't publicly tell Bitbox when I think they are wrong.

It also doesn't mean I cannot call out someone who posts shit in a format thread. Your inability to understand the difference between an estimated date (which was art of the original, official post), the dates repeated (incorrectly) by other forum posters, and your own needs is YOUR problem, not theirs.

For reference: mmo-tests-interactive-faq-t19456/page330/#p92238
Note the date. Now go away.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer
Image

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!


Beretta7
True Believer
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 19 May 2016, 18:15

Re: Any News?

Post by Beretta7 » 25 Jan 2017, 22:06

Sorry but anyone that isn't new to MMO's and especially Indi dev teams and especially this Indi team lol....KNOW THAT WE'LL BE LUCKY TO SEE SERVERS UP BY MARCH. See ya all then!! maybe.......

Return to General Discussion