Any News?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
themrsaxon
Zealous Believer

Any News?

Post by themrsaxon » 14 Jan 2017, 05:13

Hi, sorry to be impatient. Was just wondering when the DEVS thought they might have the servers back up. Im fine with a rough estimate and realize delays can happen. What kind of time frame have you given yourself?

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Re: Any News?

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 14 Jan 2017, 07:21

End of this month hopfully.
but in fact the begining of Feb is more reallity
As staunch as a massive RUBY | Lophier

themrsaxon
Zealous Believer

Post by themrsaxon » 14 Jan 2017, 20:14

Either sounds good to me. As both arent that far away. Thanks.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 24 Jan 2017, 12:14

No news?

Arrakis

Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Post by Arrakis » 24 Jan 2017, 16:12

Next test run should start somewhere in february.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 16:48

Arrakis wrote:Next test run should start somewhere in february.

wait, "somewhere" in february????

not "early" february????

You do realise that for most people here, this is not the first MMO, PC game, or BETA we participate in?

Let me give you a hint, as with the beta launch of Revelations, as whenever a company says this,it ALWAYS means "last week of" if not "last day" of february.

Being pissed at you for not holding your promise is one thing, and we all will get over that, but lying to us before the game is even out of beta is something that won't go away.

Cause when you say "somewhere" in february instead of "early" february, like you've always said up until now, it clearly means "last week of february".

You just know you're wrong and don't dare come out to us and say it straight.

NeinDJ
Zealous Believer

Post by NeinDJ » 24 Jan 2017, 17:34

Linbaba wrote:

not "early" february????

You do realise that for most people here, this is not the first MMO, PC game, or BETA we participate in?

Let me give you a hint, as with the beta launch of Revelations, as whenever a company says this,it ALWAYS means "last week of" if not "last day" of february.

Being pissed at you for not holding your promise is one thing, and we all will get over that, but lying to us before the game is even out of beta is something that won't go away.

Cause when you say "somewhere" in february instead of "early" february, like you've always said up until now, it clearly means "last week of february".

Amen.

Asimov
Zealous Believer

Post by Asimov » 24 Jan 2017, 17:45

Would love it was tomorrow, but please open up when you have fixed the worst bugs and we have a working 64 bit version

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 24 Jan 2017, 19:42

Linbaba wrote:

not "early" february????

i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 24 Jan 2017, 19:50

Wookiee420 wrote:i dont see any lies here, they said end Jan beginning Feb and they would tell us more as it got closer, then they told us that they were finishing 64bit and when it was done the servers would go back up. Now they answered your question with a "sometime in Feb" which is their effort to not lie to you and tell you the wrong date. If they had actually said an exact date, maybe I could see the lie, but a vague answer is all they have so as to avoid this exact conversation.

Buddy if you don't see it, it's because you don't want to see it.

Cause it's obvious and simple to see.

Return to General Discussion