Are the servers down?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Are the servers down?

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 08 Jan 2017, 19:14

So I downloaded the launcher but upon trying to play the MMO is goes through the title stuff and when It comes to loading the server say: "your connection to dispacher server timed out." :cry:

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Re: Are the servers down?

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 08 Jan 2017, 20:23

Nevermind found the answer: https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/status.php

Any idea when the servers will be back up?

Kahndumb
True Believer

Post by Kahndumb » 08 Jan 2017, 20:47

They went down "for a couple of weeks" on December 28th, so sometime later this month the wave will continue I am guessing. I'm sure they'll post some more announcements as things get closer.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 08 Jan 2017, 21:13

They say that they are trying for "end of January" but that "Early February" is more realistic.

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 08 Jan 2017, 21:53

Linbaba wrote:They say that they are trying for "end of January" but that "Early February" is more realistic.

I was hoping for a little sooner but I suppose its better to be sure it can handle the added player base and fix the bugs or some of them. Im perfectly fine with bugs and such. Theyll get fixed eventually.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 09 Jan 2017, 00:01

themrsaxon wrote:
Linbaba wrote:They say that they are trying for "end of January" but that "Early February" is more realistic.

I was hoping for a little sooner but I suppose its better to be sure it can handle the added player base and fix the bugs or some of them. Im perfectly fine with bugs and such. Theyll get fixed eventually.

Most bugs were because it was 32bit client, the 64bit is about done, and they would rather us test that then the older client
Last edited by Wookiee420 on 09 Jan 2017, 05:16, edited 1 time in total.

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 09 Jan 2017, 03:48

Wookiee420 wrote:
themrsaxon wrote:

Most bugs were because it was 32bit engine, the 64bit is about done, and they would rather us test that then the older engine

Thanks for the answers. I had no idea they were still only running 32. Hard to want to play YO when Im so close to being in the MMO.

Cheers

Return to Newcomer Section