Armor and weapon skins

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Blackberrygoo

Armor and weapon skins

Post by Blackberrygoo » 28 Nov 2017, 08:29

I bought premium subscription and I noticed they give you one random pack of skins a month , I found a button to display these skins (which I have a leather armor skin set and a Glaive guard weapon skin) but I don’t know how to apply these skins , i made a glaive but had no way to skin it with the new “skin” ...

Arrakis

Re: Armor and weapon skins

Post by Arrakis » 28 Nov 2017, 12:32

Blackberrygoo wrote:I bought premium subscription and I noticed they give you one random pack of skins a month , I found a button to display these skins (which I have a leather armor skin set and a Glaive guard weapon skin) but I don’t know how to apply these skins , i made a glaive but had no way to skin it with the new “skin” ...

You need to wear the corresponding armor, equip the corresponding weapon, open equipment window and click an arrow next to the item slot. You have to do that for each part of the armor and weapon to apply the skin.

heilirhildartil

Post by heilirhildartil » 15 Feb 2018, 10:17

I have a few questions aswell.
1) If i buy a skin set in the store will i have them on all my characters? NA and EU servers?
2) If i die do i then lose the skins to whoever killed me and looted my outfit or will they reappear in my bag or somewhere?
3) will i keep the skins permanently or will they disappear over time?(what i mean, if i do not use them right away because i'm grinding myself up to the level where i can finally use them on my corresponding armor, will they then after some time be removed from my bought skins?)
4) Once the game is final released will i still own the skin sets that i have bought or will i have to get them again?

- Best regards, Halfdan Allansson

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 15 Feb 2018, 13:19

Purchased skins are bound to the account. Nobody can loot them and you keep them forever. The only ones that come with subscription, though, are temporary and are switched every month with random skin set depending on the skills that player has unlocked.

IamHe

Post by IamHe » 15 Feb 2018, 20:02

Arrakis wrote:Purchased skins are bound to the account. Nobody can loot them and you keep them forever. The only ones that come with subscription, though, are temporary and are switched every month with random skin set depending on the skills that player has unlocked.

just to clarify - "Purchased skins are bound to the account." means if i bought skin on server x i can use it on any other char on any other server? (on same account of course)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Feb 2018, 12:58

IamHe wrote:just to clarify - "Purchased skins are bound to the account." means if i bought skin on server x i can use it on any other char on any other server? (on same account of course)

Yeap. You can use them on all characters across all worlds.

Dchippie

Post by Dchippie » 19 Mar 2018, 18:24

How do I find the skins I get every month please ?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Mar 2018, 02:04

Dchippie wrote:How do I find the skins I get every month please ?

Press P while ingame, select Equip & Stat tab and press small button above Inventory button. They are all there.

Dchippie

Post by Dchippie » 22 Mar 2018, 12:31

Arrakis wrote:
Dchippie wrote:How do I find the skins I get every month please ?

Press P while ingame, select Equip & Stat tab and press small button above Inventory button. They are all there.

Thank you :) but how can I get them ? They have a egg timer next to them

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 22 Mar 2018, 14:16

Dchippie wrote:
Thank you :) but how can I get them ? They have a egg timer next to them

The timer means they are only available for a limited time to you. So at the end of the month they will go away and be changed to some other skin, as long as you are premium and paying subscription.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Return to General Discussion