Armor BP's

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
TheAussieFish
Zealous Believer

Armor BP's

Post by TheAussieFish » 31 Jul 2017, 21:38

Consider adding a server setting to make Blueprints not be consumed after one use. In YO, guilds are not nearly as large as they will be in the MMO, so I feel the resources just aren't there to produce multiple sets of tier3 armor, since the armor update, I have seen maybe 2 full sets of t3 (I suspect admin shenanigans too).

An option to have consistent BPs (Even if it only stayed with the character until death) would bring back (potentially) 50% of the armor in the game, which has been unused as of late.

Sharana
Beta Tester

Re: Armor BP's

Post by Sharana » 31 Jul 2017, 23:21

TheAussieFish wrote:Consider adding a server setting to make Blueprints not be consumed after one use. In YO, guilds are not nearly as large as they will be in the MMO, so I feel the resources just aren't there to produce multiple sets of tier3 armor, since the armor update, I have seen maybe 2 full sets of t3 (I suspect admin shenanigans too).

An option to have consistent BPs (Even if it only stayed with the character until death) would bring back (potentially) 50% of the armor in the game, which has been unused as of late.

YO settings allow you to set the blueprint chance up to like 100% where you get tier 3 for every tier 2 part you make.
Up to the owner to balance it the way he wants it (10%, 30% etc).

TheAussieFish
Zealous Believer

Re: Armor BP's

Post by TheAussieFish » 16 Aug 2017, 11:24

Resurrecting this to ask where a server admin could find the file to edit the blueprint drop %?

Return to Feedback Section