[Avalon] Askaniers / DNO and Finravens removed 'Hostiles/Ashenfell' claims via account access

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

VindicteMortis
True Believer

[Avalon] Askaniers / DNO and Finravens removed 'Hostiles/Ashenfell' claims via account access

Post by VindicteMortis » 01 Oct 2018, 12:14

Yesterday sometime after JH members of the Hostiles group logged in to discover that all their members have been purged from key guilds and their major claims replaced by monuments belonging to the above groups. The way they managed to do this was through having account belonging to a currently inactive leader within Hostiles which had been shared with someone several months ago - now working with the above groups.

The reasoning from Askaniers was given in the following:-

"[AS] GimliToday at 5:30 AM Beric I like you as a person and I never would have thought to do such kind of thing until someone tried to convince one of our groups to join their alliance and to fight against us. The minds behind that I heard where you guys and trust in that case the sources."

"[AS] GimliToday at 5:39 AM Even if we get zerged or something like that. This game was dieing. Ppl need something to start a new conflict"

Unfortunately you'll have to be an idiot to believe this is something that will generate more content - by wiping out an already small but predominate group of players through the cheesiest out of game methods possible is disgusting.

I'm sure most people in Hostiles would have been happy to have lost those claims through a leader going rogue. politics, intrigue, conflict or anything remotely interesting. But not through account compromise.

Is this the kind of game you all wanted to play?

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Re: [Avalon] Askaniers / DNO and Finravens removed 'Hostiles/Ashenfell' claims via account access

Post by Filipsss » 01 Oct 2018, 13:31

Shameful display :evil: Gumli

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics