Depending of your bandwidth, you can have download problems.
If the mods are not working fine or your game is crashing with a white screen, use the ZIP package to download all the files manually.
In order to ease the management of my mods, I have developed a mod manager which:
- retrieve all my mods automatically from a server
- keep the mods up to date
- loads all the mods
- set the position of the mods windows after modification in GUI edit mode (F10)
- update keyboard bindings of the mods
Once that you have selected a server and your character, all the mods are loading automatically.
When you will be in game, the button to access to the mod list is available on the ESC menu:
In the GUI, you can enable or disable a mod.
A mod which is disabled will not be launched.
You need to restart your game to see the changes.
Refer to my mod list post for more information on each mod.
Some news on the recent changes are available to inform the users about the current progress on new development or on fixes:
## Manual Installation
- Place the file "materials.cs.dso" in a "mod" folder under the "art" folder of the game root directory.
Be sure to select the correct "art" folder.
Refer to the following video for more information.
Download file for manual installation
## Full Manual Installation
- Unzip the content of the zip in a "mod" folder under the "art" folder of the game root directory.
Download full zip of all the mods for manual installation
The download links contains ads to support my development.
You need to wait for 5 seconds and click on the "Skip ad" link on the upper right and no where else to download the file.
Don't hesitate to contact me on Discord if you have questions.
If you like my mods, don't hesitate to