bad support = bad reviews

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rphillip

bad support = bad reviews

Post by Rphillip » 18 Jan 2018, 01:45

Questions being ignored in discord after being asked repeatedly by more than one person...

a little spam to get the attention of the support "team"..

banned from discord...

then.. after trying to use the ticket system i see the problem is known.. how hard would it have been for your "team" to say we need a ticket?

bad support = bad reviews on a new game to the steam store stating:
-game = broken
-support = crap
-subscribers = ignored

seam like a good review? because taht has been my experience and the only reason i have not uninstalled is because a friend plays.... when do things get fixed?

Roflknife

Re: bad support = bad reviews

Post by Roflknife » 18 Jan 2018, 02:04

I can see why one personally feels like not putting up with customers in certain situations.

I'm not going to namecall anyone now, but I do feel there should be moderators instead.
Getting a volunteer moderator for the forums and discord, especially for the Steam forum, one with moderating experience, would prevent a lot of damage.

When the immediate pressure of having to bother with the blunt force of the customers is gone for the developers, there shouldn't be a necessity of draconian rules, which have not benifited the game, anymore.

A developer is a developer.
He develops the game.
The resulting dismissive attitude should be alleviated with moderators.

Rphillip

Post by Rphillip » 18 Jan 2018, 02:19

I agree... but at this point the game can't afford bad reviews that say the devs don't care about people who pay them....

and that's been my experience...

how long should i wait before i do leave that review on steam? now, a day or two? a week or two?

do they want people to pay them?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jan 2018, 02:20

First of all, nobody is ever banned on our discord or our forums for no reason. No innocents are ever punished. If you got banned, there must have been a good reason for it. You are free to discuss this matter with me via private message. Such issues will not be discussed in public forum.

Next thing. We are doing our best to provide assistance to users on discord. Each one us (LiF Team Support) is constantly communicating with players, answering their questions and helping with various issues. We often talk to 10 people at the same time via dm, so sometimes it may happen that we miss some messages in public channel, for which we apologize. But please, do not think for a second that we are ignoring you - players - because that's not the case. In case of emergency, I'd advise sending one of us a direct message, which you can be absolutely sure we will read and reply to if we will fail to do so in public discord channel.

Feel free to contact me regarding your ban and the issue you have experienced in the game and I will do my best to help you.

Best regards.
Thread locked.

Return to General Discussion