Some additional bugfixes and optimizations and minor fixes are also included in this patch.
P.S. We have finished software design and started actual implementation of a guild system for LiF:YO - stay tuned
Patch notes (ver. 0.2.9.5):
- Backpack, bag, sack, pouch containers can now be crafted by tailors and can be renamed (while inside of your inventory) to ease sorting of items.
- Fixed video settings dialogue and tweaked video settings to fix invisible trees and objects issues on some rare PC specs
- Added new fortification modules for stone walls
- Warehouses now have a proper doors that can be opened or closed
- Reworked some fortifications models to minimize /stuck exploit chances
- Made some rendering optimizations that should increase rendering performance slightly
- Provided some crash fixes on a client side
- Projectiles do not collide with water surface now and sink properly