Banner for Spears/Lance/ Surcoats for Horses

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Simonw91

Banner for Spears/Lance/ Surcoats for Horses

Post by Simonw91 » 21 Oct 2017, 17:07

It would be perfect if there were the possibility to carry a banner with the Troops or for the Cavallery.

It could be a simple Flag on a Spear or lance or an complete new Banner with the colors and the symbols of the Guild/Clan.

It would be also a nice item to have a surcoat for the Horses in different colors.

These Things would be nice for the real medival feeling ;)

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Re: Banner for Spears/Lance/ Surcoats for Horses

Post by JohnValentine » 22 Oct 2017, 07:38

Simonw91 wrote:It would be perfect if there were the possibility to carry a banner with the Troops or for the Cavallery.

It could be a simple Flag on a Spear or lance or an complete new Banner with the colors and the symbols of the Guild/Clan.

It would be also a nice item to have a surcoat for the Horses in different colors.

These Things would be nice for the real medival feeling ;)

This is a really good idea. In addition to sexiness, It would also be helpful for command and control, methods of marking, and other identification purposes. Definitely be a useful tool. :beer:

IvanGray

Post by IvanGray » 23 Oct 2017, 00:04

Likewise, heraldry should extend to the Flag and, Wooden Pillar with Shield structures. Would also be great to get heraldry flags added to some structures like the keeps, maybe even color the hanging drapes on Stone towers' canopies, (And any other structures that have such things.) to match.
Leader of Forsaken

Ricardoferreira1991

Post by Ricardoferreira1991 » 12 Nov 2017, 13:28

Great idea. The horse caparison would be really great, and so would be adding the heraldry to all those structures.

I also think the idle war stance for a lance or jousting lance should be 90 degrees from the floor, since the only moment the lance goes down is when you are about to strike the opponent. There is no way the rider is going to have a lowered lance while galloping all around looking for a target, he would get no accuracy and it would tire him too quickly as well.

Fer.a.guima

Post by Fer.a.guima » 17 Nov 2017, 17:03

I'ld like to be able to equip shields with the lances as well

Ulfheoinn
True Believer

Post by Ulfheoinn » 18 Nov 2017, 04:22

Ricardoferreira1991 wrote:Great idea. The horse caparison would be really great, and so would be adding the heraldry to all those structures.

I also think the idle war stance for a lance or jousting lance should be 90 degrees from the floor, since the only moment the lance goes down is when you are about to strike the opponent. There is no way the rider is going to have a lowered lance while galloping all around looking for a target, he would get no accuracy and it would tire him too quickly as well.

Very nice Idea I support this

Fer.a.guima wrote:I'ld like to be able to equip shields with the lances as well

Balance issue
[BP] Ulf
Óðinn's special warriors, and elite Viking forces

Return to Suggestions and Ideas