[MOD] BasilMod::RestartOnDemand - Notify players about incoming server restarts

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own
Custodian
Mod Developer

[MOD] BasilMod::RestartOnDemand - Notify players about incoming server restarts

Post by Custodian » 20 Feb 2017, 21:25

Greetings, feudalists!

BasilMod::RestartOnDemand provides ability to configure suitable announce messages for upcoming server shutdown/restart.
It is intended to be used in conjunction with remote telnet access to server console.

This is server-side only mod.
This mod requires BasilMod::Pack v3+ installed and running on the server.
This mod requires BasilMod::GMAnnounce v2+ installed and running on the server

This mod is part of BasilMods bundle.

Server-side installation
Spoiler

:friends:

Dam.dam501

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::RestartOnDemand - Notify players about incoming server restarts

Post by Dam.dam501 » 22 Feb 2017, 02:41

Good morning. Sorry for my English. First thank you for your work. I test your mod but when I type the following command exec("BasilMod/restartondemand/restartondemand.cs"); this does not load the mod here two screens

Custodian
Mod Developer

Re: [MOD] BasilMod::RestartOnDemand - Notify players about incoming server restarts

Post by Custodian » 22 Feb 2017, 07:01

Dam.dam501 wrote:. I test your mod but when I type the following command exec("BasilMod/restartondemand/restartondemand.cs"); this does not load the mod here two screens

Please, read mod description carefully and follow installation instructions step by step.

This is server side mod, you should use server console, while your screenshot shows that you have used client console.

Dam.dam501

Post by Dam.dam501 » 22 Feb 2017, 13:43

Thanks but question how do you open the console server? :oops:

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 22 Feb 2017, 15:00

Dam.dam501 wrote:Thanks but question how do you open the console server? :oops:

Server console is available once you launch your server. It's in server window.

Dam.dam501

Post by Dam.dam501 » 22 Feb 2017, 16:08

From my side it is impossible for me to write in the console of the server. Is there something to configure

Custodian
Mod Developer

Post by Custodian » 23 Feb 2017, 09:33

Dam.dam501 wrote:From my side it is impossible for me to write in the console of the server. Is there something to configure

If you dont have access to server console, you don't need this mod.
Most likely you will be unable to access your server with telnet.

Procsimo

Post by Procsimo » 25 Oct 2017, 00:12

Василий тут такое дело, при вводе
Code: Select all
//General message on restart to disconnect all players
$BasilMod::restartondemand::shutdown = " \n \nСервер отключен на обслуживание.\nЗаходите через несколько минут!";
//Add new restart message
//
BasilMod::restartondemand_registerMessage(1, "basilmod/gmannounce/sound/fanfare.ogg", "basilmod/gmannounce/logo/maintenance.png","<color:C65F5F> Сервер отключится для технического обслуживания через 10 минут!");
//
BasilMod::restartondemand_registerMessage(2, "basilmod/gmannounce/sound/fanfare.ogg", "basilmod/gmannounce/logo/maintenance.png", "Сервер отключится для технического обслуживания через 5 минут!");
//
BasilMod::restartondemand_registerMessage(3, "basilmod/gmannounce/sound/fanfare.ogg", "basilmod/gmannounce/logo/maintenance.png", "Сервер отключится для технического обслуживания через 1 минуту!");

не отображаются русские буквы вместо них белые ромбики, как я понимаю дело в кодировке как поправить? можешь помочь?

MannieJay

Post by MannieJay » 05 Sep 2018, 02:13

"telnetSetParameters" seems to crash the server after the latest update. Can anyone confirm?

Return to Game mods