Battle Survival - How to use it?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Laurus

Battle Survival - How to use it?

Post by Laurus » 24 Apr 2017, 10:54

Hello community!
I never actually bothered to test this skill but now as I tried I cannot figure out what benefits this skill has. I understand this skill as an exchanger between soft and hard HP, but testing this did nothing at skill lvl 90 and q90+ bandages.
I planned to switch the Hp difference and fill up the soft HP with a potion.
Is my thinking wrong?
Would very appreciate a solid answer!

Brother

Re: Battle Survival - How to use it?

Post by Brother » 24 Apr 2017, 14:20

My understanding is that it's passive and luck based. Very effective at 90+ because it essentially equals an additional bar of health. The only downfalls are how much of a point investment it is and how expensive it is to level.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 24 Apr 2017, 16:56

It also allows you to bandage your own bleeding wounds so you don't lose as much hit points. Somewhat questionable, as you need to be in a group of people so you can fall back behind them, and by then the bleeding has often stopped. If you cannot get behind someone then you are going to get stomped when they see you bandaging a wound. ;)

The 'luck' portion has some value though. I have had it save me a few times. Well, save me long enough until I got hit again. :D
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Laurus

Post by Laurus » 25 Apr 2017, 15:22

Thank you for the answers! I already figured out the negation of the bleeding effect but in my testings there was no other effect... what happens, if you have e.g. 150 maxlife and after a fight you get out with 125 Soft-HP and 25 Hard-HP. The difference is 100 HP. Do you switch it to 25 Soft-HP and 125 Hard-HP?
Have to test it again but our healer isn't playing anymore...

Return to General Discussion