Building ideas

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Mactao

Building ideas

Post by Mactao » 24 Feb 2018, 07:47

Hi every-one and devs I hope ;)

First of all, few general things.
1- I play on LiF MMO and I wanted to say that I love it ! :Bravo:
2- Those are some thoughts right now... :Search:

Then :

Somethings seems to be missing in LiF MMO and this is : Boats. :)
I mean most of the European medieval cities became rich and powerfull thanks to the sea/ river trading.
Hence I suggest to make a new skill Level 4 right after forestry for example, allowing people to build a shipyard a 30, some fishing tools (net harpon cage... to capture fishs, fish plant and some shell (used in alchemy as powder or in art as decoration materials... That would populate the seas and rivers), a small wood fishing boat a 60 (some new fishs/ mamals that can be fished (upper quality, upper number of food, maybe whales with whales oils (crafted by materials) for fueling forge etc ...) than can attack people if they are making afk swim :twisted: ...), bigger trading boat (more storage capability) small war boat at 90, and a huge war boat at 100 (requiring multiple people to make it move and some others to shoot arrows...).

Ok that's a first step, but as the shipward of course needs to be build close to the sea or a river, that means that guild/people inside the lands won't have acces to it. That's not fare :no: , but what if we have the possibility of making something else instead? Like oxcarts from a trading post including a Inn or a tavern.
Small at the begining, becoming faster and bigger with the time,
and maybe why not somehow becoming "protected" by players. Again what ? wolfs/bear/ boars / PvP and maybe some raiding PvE bandits :oops: . (For balance lets say trading post can barn some oxcart/horses for trades and shipyard can build some ships, once one of the building is build on your claim, you can't build the other one ...)

And that's one of my final suggestion PvE bandits, this map is amazingly huge and empty... adding some PvE clan of bandits and peasant (farming and trading but somehow agressive time to time) would be amazing. They can't be raided (unless bandits that will repop after time), but can raid oxcart sometimes. You can even add a chief in the camp, required to be killed to end the bandits attack and also requested as "a proof of valor" for players that wants to become knights or high level guild master... If you well placed thoose bandit camps and peasant camps that would allow you to control where people will settle. Solo PVE people :Yahoo!: would be close to peasant camps, huge cities not far from bandits camp, that without saying players what to do or not. A solo hunter can decide to settle close to bandits camp and try to kill raiding bandits so as to make money and protect the lands around him, he can even be paid by close PvE guild to protect their lands...

Return to Suggestions and Ideas