Buyan Claims? Seriously?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Xponent425

Buyan Claims? Seriously?

Post by Xponent425 » 10 Jul 2018, 02:37

Hello,

I just want to say that I might be a little confused, as I am very new, regarding the reasons for which I am posting, being land claims in Buyan.

I started playing last week, and basically ran around for a few days trying to find a place to place my first claim; after finally finding a spot, I built my little totem/pillar thing to claim my spot, just before bed that night. I tried to get on the next day, but was unable to due to the update. When I finally got back on, my claim was gone, and now I see that claims are turned off for Buyan, and I would have to pay for a ticket to travel to another world... Like, seriously??

Am I not understanding something, or am I seriously now forced to join a guild or pay to move, in order to play the game?

HolyAvengerOne

Re: Buyan Claims? Seriously?

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 10 Jul 2018, 05:12

You can only make private claims on Telmun. Just move there.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Xponent425

Post by Xponent425 » 15 Jul 2018, 04:48

HolyAvengerOne wrote:You can only make private claims on Telmun. Just move there.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I think you're missing the point of my post. My point is, I had a claim in Buyan, it was taken from me and now I am forced to pay $ to move.

Roebeck

First Major Update

Post by Roebeck » 15 Jul 2018, 07:21

You can now travel to another world for free. Check the last Update:

https://lifeisfeudal.com/Guide-to-the-F ... t_Password

Cheers!
@Bitbox: Please add some ingame books and paper! So we can sent letters, share quests and write down history by our own.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 17 Jul 2018, 03:09

Xponent425 wrote:
HolyAvengerOne wrote:You can only make private claims on Telmun. Just move there.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I think you're missing the point of my post. My point is, I had a claim in Buyan, it was taken from me and now I am forced to pay $ to move.

Sorry about that, I spoke too hastily and my thoughts weren't very detailed. I meant to say ^^ as Roebeck said above ^^.

Cheers! :beer:
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Newcomer Section