Can I purchase the game twice?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Bundybe4r

Can I purchase the game twice?

Post by Bundybe4r » 10 Mar 2018, 20:54

I have just recently purchased the game off steam as the pilgrim starter package. I enjoy the game and would like to get additional characters and a subscription. Am I able to buy the zealot starter pack to do this? Steam will allow me to buy it, I am checking though that the subscription/coins/skins will be applied to the original account, or will I be required to create a new account, or will it simply not work?
(Yes I understand I can buy additional tickets,subscriptions,etc through the shop, just the packs provide better value, so I want to buy a second pack to continue my subscription and upgrade my first purchase with a random armour skin - zealot pack)
Thanks in advance.

Arrakis

Re: Can I purchase the game twice?

Post by Arrakis » 11 Mar 2018, 00:14

If you mean to ask whether rewards from packs stack - yes, they do. But there's no option to upgrade pack, just buy another one. But remember that you are limited to 10 characters per account.

Bundybe4r

Post by Bundybe4r » 11 Mar 2018, 00:24

Thanks for prompt response. Should I wait for my current 30 day subscription from my pilgrim pack to expire before I buy the zealot pack? Or will the 90 days get added onto what I already have left remaining from the pilgrim pack.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 11 Mar 2018, 02:30

It should be added to your current subscription time. For detailed info about packs, subscription etc. please ask Xsolla support directly via Live Chat: http://help.xsolla.com

IamHe

Post by IamHe » 18 Mar 2018, 22:35

an important detail - same pack cant be bought twice (at least directly i dont know about steam) i was told this by Xsolla rep (ironically this means i will buy cheaper pack and devs will get less $) :shock:

Return to Newcomer Section