[SOLVED] Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

MSchiffer
True Believer

[SOLVED] Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Post by MSchiffer » 20 Dec 2016, 17:59

The website will just show me this message after I've clicked the e-mail link to activate product, then logging in into my account and nothing else happens...

"Error
003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments"

People are telling me servers are off, is it related? I'm trying to get access to it since Sunday, but it is pretty harsh.

Anyone can please help me, I'm trying contact via e-mail also, but just got the automated response so far.
Last edited by MSchiffer on 22 Dec 2016, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

Arrakis

Re: Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Post by Arrakis » 20 Dec 2016, 19:44

If you didn't and you're using one of the social networks, please try logging in with email and password instead.

MSchiffer
True Believer

Re: Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Post by MSchiffer » 21 Dec 2016, 11:49

We have figured it out, Please Notice and Warn all players not to use Microsoft Edge while activating product.... It is beign solved with Xsolla/EBANX.. thanks for the attention!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 21 Dec 2016, 13:40

MSchiffer wrote:We have figured it out, Please Notice and Warn all players not to use Microsoft Edge while activating product.... It is beign solved with Xsolla/EBANX.. thanks for the attention!

Thank you for letting us know. Enjoy the game ;)

MSchiffer
True Believer

Post by MSchiffer » 21 Dec 2016, 17:47

Don't worry, it's a pleasure to help if people won't pass for what I am passing now, because actually, I'm still waiting hehe... I need my pack changed from my friend's account into mine, because he accidentally hit activate when I sent him the 'broken link'... he already sent you guys e-mail and Xsolla also, but we are still waiting for further resolution... I sent all the bills and all via e-mail but things seems to be more difficult then expected.... They told me yesterday that they only needed their office working and it would be solved, but by now it is already closed again, and nothing but some e-mail conversations were done..

MSchiffer
True Believer

Post by MSchiffer » 22 Dec 2016, 11:19

I cannot understand how hard is to change a Bronze Pack from one account to the other... Life is Feudal People told me to talk to Xsolla, wich I did.. so Where is my final response, should it be Quit the game forever, even though you played 1,2k hours and paid for it twice? or would it be Someone miraculously resolved a simple task of changing a key from one account to the other, if you already have all the information needed, https://postimg.org/image/5icppsfg7/

The 'next working hours' is already behind, since it should be 16:00 in Russia right now, I can smell another day of this freaking agony, since it's not the first time I get that answer. And I'm regretting so much for submitting to my crew's calling to play the MMO! I can almost feel like "once you paid, you're done'..... Can anyone from Life is Feudal talk to me seriously about this? 2 times Xsolla guys told me that it will be solved, it will be solved...

MSchiffer
True Believer

Post by MSchiffer » 22 Dec 2016, 16:35

Alleluia!! Bobik, you are the man!

Rnando

Re: [SOLVED] Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Post by Rnando » 23 Dec 2016, 18:43

This is actually happening to me, please bobik I have the same error in the other account and i dont want to buy the game again, the Xsolla people dont do anything, I PAY FOR THE GAME AND I WANT TO PLAY IT. Please just change my key to this account ... please (my other gmail account is: fernandolepianidiaz@gmail.com).

Kelrae
Beta Tester

Re: [SOLVED] Can't activate my Bronze Pack... Error 003-015. Error. Wrong number of segments

Post by Kelrae » 16 Nov 2017, 14:36

Word

Return to Feedback Section