Can´t prey

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Janh.wiegmann

Can´t prey

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 13 Jan 2018, 10:59

Hi there, i´m still a newbie at newbies island and have a new question now :lol:
I did the quest where i had to clean up the chicken cages and bring the priest ( or whatever he is ;) ) some eggs.
I just brought him one and he sentenced mi to go to sanctuary and prey to my god, i went there but have no option to prey, the 0 in the hotbar is empty and from the L menu it´s not possible neither.
I was allready wondering before why i´m not able to prey ( cause i saw it in several guides ) but thought the ability would come from itself the more time i play, but it didn´t and now i can´t finish this quest cause of the lack of it.
Somebody has an idea about that ?
:)

Celthon

Re: Can´t prey

Post by Celthon » 13 Jan 2018, 11:30

>Open Character menu via L-key;

>Click 'Minor Skills' tab on top bar;

>Click 'Piety' icon in left side of window (praying hands icon);

>Left click and hold left mouse button on 'Praise Your God!' icon in right side of screen, and while holding left mouse button down use 'L-key' to close windows (I had to click 'L' twice...then had to click 'Tab-key' to be able to move icon on cursor to the empty hot-button of choice).

I found this method of moving the icons through trial and error on my own...perhaps someone who knows more about the game may know of an easier method that is less awkward/clumsy.

Janh.wiegmann

Re: Can´t prey

Post by Janh.wiegmann » 13 Jan 2018, 20:44

Celthon wrote:>Open Character menu via L-key;

>Click 'Minor Skills' tab on top bar;

>Click 'Piety' icon in left side of window (praying hands icon);

>Left click and hold left mouse button on 'Praise Your God!' icon in right side of screen, and while holding left mouse button down use 'L-key' to close windows (I had to click 'L' twice...then had to click 'Tab-key' to be able to move icon on cursor to the empty hot-button of choice).

I found this method of moving the icons through trial and error on my own...perhaps someone who knows more about the game may know of an easier method that is less awkward/clumsy.

Thanks for your answer.
Sadly it didn´t work out for me the way you told me to.

Return to Newcomer Section