Can we try a true PVP server on NA?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Can we try a true PVP server on NA?

Post by Ishamael » 05 Dec 2018, 23:32

If you guys started a new server with pure pvp rules turned on (can move shit on all enemy territory at any time), and allowed characters to migrate there from other servers...

I bet you would have a population EXPLOSION.

There is literally nothing else to play right now that can provide the PVP of life is feudal if you guys actually allowed true PVP instead of all these bullshit mechanics protecting people.

How much does it cost to host an MMO shard here? I would pay a monthly sub if you guys opened up a true NA pvp server. I would NOT pay a monthly sub for any of the other servers.

You guys had a population explosion, nerfed pvp, then watched everything slowly go to shit on NA. What is there to lose at this point? There are 36 people on the NA MMO pvp server. There are more people playing YO.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Agathius

Re: Can we try a true PVP server on NA?

Post by Agathius » 08 Dec 2018, 19:38

Sadly Ishmael there is people even doubting why the game failed, doubting what you stated above about no pvp etc. Don't be surprised if some read this and go against it or use it as an example about us 'pvp trolls' like they've always done.

Nonetheless, isn't it too late for an NA pvp server? Only hope they would ever have is a general re-launch, and that only with far less players than they once began. Maybe the request would be moved to ensure pvp in that new server and ensure no one doubts why this 'OBT' failed?
πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι, πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 09 Dec 2018, 02:06

Yea, the game is probably too late to save.

They had a game that everyone played, then they killed PVP and everyone slowly started to quit.

I don't mind them splitting the servers into "PVP" and "Non-PVP" but shit, at least make the pvp server a real pvp server. Not moving stuff on realm claim except on JH was stupid.

Oh well. This is what happens when you fund a game on hardcore PVP and then change it to baby-pvp. 30 people on the MMO. Good job devs lol.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Agathius

Post by Agathius » 09 Dec 2018, 08:41

There is no space and time for hate. All we can do is hope the Devs learnt their lesson by experience by all these arguements, posts and warnings they received before this all happened and that the next map will be better than the CBTs/OBT. Sure thing is we will never have as much populace as early OBT and they ought to work believing they will have only a fraction of their players on the new map...
πόλεμος πάντων μὲν πατήρ ἐστι, πάντων δὲ βασιλεύς

Return to General Discussion