CBT #4 is at your gates! (0.9.2.0) MMO

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

T_BAGS_R_YUMMY
Zealous Believer

Re: CBT #4 is at your gates! (0.9.2.0) MMO

Post by T_BAGS_R_YUMMY » 08 Jul 2017, 13:50

Arrakis wrote:Everyone experiencing the infinite initialization try following things:

1. Select your character in the launcher, and then select the same character ingame
    2. If that does not work - exit game and select launcher - options - repair
    3. If that does not work - remove game directory, reload launcher and perform fresh installation
*For new characters - If you can't enter the game, just relog from the launcher.

Can you please explain ""remove game directory"? Do you mean delete the entire directory from my pc?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 Jul 2017, 14:15

T_BAGS_R_YUMMY wrote: Can you please explain ""remove game directory"? Do you mean delete the entire directory from my pc?

Yup. Obviosuly :crazy:

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 08 Jul 2017, 22:45

Arrakis wrote:
  • Implemented a server-side setting that allows to enable or disable all inventory items being dropped on the ground, when player uses Homecoming Prayer. This setting is ENABLED in MMO.

I would say that this is an awesome change because it makes the world feel big again.
BUT you now made it much much harder to train the Piety skill, so unlocking the Praise God skill is pure hell if you aren't a naked hobo...

Can we please just remove the Praise God skill?
Praying at some kind of church building would be a much more interesting way to increase your alignment. Allow us to pray at one church per city.

This would mean that visiting other cities will allow you to increase your alignment faster. Thereby giving more reason to have good neighbor relations for other things than trade and protection. Which might even cause players to go on long pilgrimages in order to visit as many churches as they can.

If you are a evil player, your neighbors won't let you visit their churches, so your alignment won't increase as fast. This seems fair and leaves more of the judgement in the hands of players.

However, an exploit I can see happen would be players making multiple cities close to each other in order to have more churches.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Deantwo on 09 Jul 2017, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Quinine331
Devoted Believer

Post by Quinine331 » 09 Jul 2017, 12:36

I for one am okay with being an often naked pilgrim. God will provide for his own :angel:

Byroneastridge
Zealous Believer

Post by Byroneastridge » 09 Jul 2017, 20:22

Not seeing an option to create on Abella

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 09 Jul 2017, 22:50

Byroneastridge wrote:Not seeing an option to create on Abella

You can't. You need to create character on newbie island, then go to ferryman and sail to Abella from there.

Return to News and Information