Character Transfers

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

FelixJHuber
Zealous Believer

Character Transfers

Post by FelixJHuber » 01 Nov 2018, 07:52

I'm going to make this short and sweet. I myself have loved LIF:MMO from day one of Closed Beta. I took a long break but I really want to return, but there's one thing holding me back which is the fact that the North American servers are practically empty. The EU servers on the other hand are keeping a steady population. But I am not willing to come back unless I can transfer my Characters from NA to EU. I'm not going to start a new character after all the time, effort and money I've put into my NA Characters. I would be willing to pay around what other MMOs ask for, for a character transfer which is around 60 dollars US.

Let me know what you guys think.

Xsarec

Re: Character Transfers

Post by Xsarec » 02 Nov 2018, 16:39

They are making a 4X larger game map and combining all regions to be able to play there, it is rumored to be a fresh start server so you might want to wait until then.

It is suppose to be up soon is what was said in LIF Discord...

My whole guild is waiting for that because the smaller maps which are empty now will be a wasteland...
Xsarec Rothgar - www.encursion.com

DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 16 Jan 2019, 09:23

My whole guild is waiting for that because the smaller maps which are empty now will be a wasteland...[/quote]

Lol. Have you been across the map lately. NA Telmun is already one big ghost town. I went from 28 to 37 the other day and all I seen was tons of foundations and roads. Some buildings and such but most were on fire. The guild I was in all left for Atlas. I watched some videos but wasnt that impressed. So I did what Ive always done. Found a new guild. On my 4th now as all the others are gone as well. As for everyone having a new start, well Im fine with that I guess. Got enough God Favor to buy a ticket if needed so thats good.

Marcin

Post by Marcin » 16 Jan 2019, 17:15

I hope new big map will be on completly fresh gamplay, without possibility to transfer old characters. Otherwise many people will resign from coming back to LiF.

Return to General Discussion