Clan registry

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

H2kdemon
Zealous Believer

Clan registry

Post by H2kdemon » 19 Feb 2017, 20:05

I think it would be a great Idea to allow people to register clans on the website ahead of time. I have noticed that the profiles already run on some sort of group membership form of tracking so this shouldn't be a huge issue. This will be helpful for people who are planning to play in the open beta and already have a group of friends. It will help to build up anticipation and awareness by word of mouth.

Later on some type of web based advertising and database of clans and their play styles might be a valuable tool to enhance the website utility and give players on noobie island additional reasons to move to the main island with some idea of what to do next. It would also allow the clans a means of advertising for more members and be a possible use for premium currency!!!!

The devs should really consider this before clans start to create their own websites or use other sites that provide clan management services.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Clan registry

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 Feb 2017, 20:49

H2kdemon wrote:I think it would be a great Idea to allow people to register clans on the website ahead of time. I have noticed that the profiles already run on some sort of group membership form of tracking so this shouldn't be a huge issue. This will be helpful for people who are planning to play in the open beta and already have a group of friends. It will help to build up anticipation and awareness by word of mouth.

Later on some type of web based advertising and database of clans and their play styles might be a valuable tool to enhance the website utility and give players on noobie island additional reasons to move to the main island with some idea of what to do next. It would also allow the clans a means of advertising for more members and be a possible use for premium currency!!!!

The devs should really consider this before clans start to create their own websites or use other sites that provide clan management services.

Going from memory here, but the process is:
1) Create a character in the game.
2) Create the guild on the LIF web site, under accounts
3) Invite other characters that have been created in game through the LIF web site
4) Once you have 10 characters, you can create a monument in game.

Don't agree with allowing folks to register clans without having a character already in the game (though you might not be suggesting that, hard to tell). Seems to easy to abuse.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas