Client Stuck at random point in downloading updates

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

BubbaWPro

Client Stuck at random point in downloading updates

Post by BubbaWPro » 10 Dec 2017, 15:59

I have been desperately searching the interwebs for a solution to my problem, and this is my last option, actually asking the devs and community for help.

The long and short of my problem is that I get stuck in the loading screen. The launcher installed just fine, the game launches just fine. I skip the three cut scenes, get to the loading screen, things go swimmingly, then comes the dreaded

Downloading Updates[]

The percent climbs ridiculously fast, usually I get to

Downloading Updates[1]
or Downloading Updates[2] before it stops at a totally random point.

Then it just doesn't move, no increase at all. Tell me what files you want, I'll send em, I mannaged to get into the game for about 3-4 hours yesterday, after the [8] th downloading updates thingy. Had a blast, until the shack I had spent 2 and a half hours building disappeared by the time I had returned with the last Building Log, don't know why, don't care. I just want to get back into the game!

Arrakis

Re: Client Stuck at random point in downloading updates

Post by Arrakis » 10 Dec 2017, 17:58

If disabling antivirus/firewall, using VPN won't help, then please provide us with a recent log file from the connection attempts.

BubbaWPro

Post by BubbaWPro » 11 Dec 2017, 08:35

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BRd7Y ... km9dEIwh3g

I couldn't figure out how to post the files through the forum, something about a quota being reached, so I used google docs.

EDIT: I was trying so hard to get the logs out that I forgot to update you on your suggestions. Firewall and Anti-Virus Both turned off didn't help anything. The exact Same Problem has persisted. VPN didn't help either.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 11 Dec 2017, 12:44

Thank you. I have forwarded the logs higher up for investigation.

BubbaWPro

Post by BubbaWPro » 12 Dec 2017, 01:24

UPDATE: I can get into the EU server just fine. Been playing around in there a bit. I would still prefer to get into NA, since there's a bit of a language Barrier, as well as a startling amount of deforestation that has taken place seemingly across the entire continent. BUT, I have managed to get on good terms with a couple Russian players, so It aint so bad.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 12 Dec 2017, 12:50

BubbaWPro wrote:UPDATE: I can get into the EU server just fine. Been playing around in there a bit. I would still prefer to get into NA, since there's a bit of a language Barrier, as well as a startling amount of deforestation that has taken place seemingly across the entire continent. BUT, I have managed to get on good terms with a couple Russian players, so It aint so bad.

Try deleting files in world-na-main and let launcher redownload it.

Return to Newcomer Section