Confused about some things

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Sawaad

Confused about some things

Post by Sawaad » 04 Aug 2017, 12:19

Hello everyone! I am very interested in this game and would love to play it but have some questions first. I understand the closed beta test 4 just ended. What is there now? Does a new beta test start right away so I can play?

If I buy one of the founder supporter packs, can I jump right in and play the game?

Also, if I buy LiF:YO, do I also own the MMO too, and vice versa? Like if i buy a supporter pack now, can I play LiF:YO while I wait to be able to play the MMO?

The steam reviews I've seen on LiF:YO have been very bad. And I can't find many informative youtube videos.
I've been playing albion online, and now that it's released they are making stupid nerfs and changes, so I'm not enjoying it as much anymore. Looking for another hardcore full loot pvp game, and this looks very good!

Arrakis

Re: Confused about some things

Post by Arrakis » 04 Aug 2017, 15:31

Welcome.

To answer your questions - We are currently in between test runs and are preparing for Instanced Battles session that was put on hold due to technical issues that required fixing. It's not part of either test run, rather something in between and will last for no more than couple days - progress during IB session won't be saved. We're planning CBT5 within month after end of Instanced Battles session. So unfortunately, you'd need to wait a bit for the next test run to start. It may sound weird that it works that way, but that's how we work. We launch servers for couple weeks (each two week session being one of closed beta test runs) → We gather data → We close servers, analyze the data and fix bugs and other issues.

As for game purchase, yes. If you purchase LiF:YO you will also receive access to MMO OBT and will receive free character ticket, granting you access to the full game without any additional payments - unless you'll want to create another character and move it to the mainland.

And well, LiF is not for everyone, it's pretty much a niche title, hence the mixed reviews.

Return to Newcomer Section