Constant game freezes requiring script.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Norsegryphon

Constant game freezes requiring script.

Post by Norsegryphon » 27 Dec 2016, 17:43

Ive played since game first went alpha, and ive had this issue only appear in the last year or so, while playing the game will freeze.
Not completely, world will still move, people will paperdoll and jump around, you can even open submenus and see chat. My guy however, is just locked. Ive searched online and came across a script that unlocks the character in console. This is a random event, but it always happens, i have to constantly spam the console script to play game at all. Not sure if this is specific to me but its annoying and while on a horse or in combat, its game breaking. Anyone else getting this issue should recognize this script -- ServerConnection.resetMoveList(); -- . Any idea on how to play without having to use it constantly?

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: Constant game freezes requiring script.

Post by Wookiee420 » 27 Dec 2016, 20:00

Only happens to me when I AFK gathering mats, usually when rain starts. my solution has been to grumble, and reload the game, now i will try this command....that said, if its the same actions that cause it to happen to you, then it sounds like somewhere in there the repeated actions get lost when something changes, what i mean is maybe when the character model updates to getting rained on WHILE gathering, then it doesnt have enough time to trigger the "rained on gather" model and freezes from a glitch in the graphic there.............Does that make sense?

Return to Feedback Section