Copper Coins for Private Monument

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

BenScarab
Zealous Believer

Copper Coins for Private Monument

Post by BenScarab » 19 Nov 2017, 01:39

Hi there,

Zealous believer here but somewhat of a noob.

I had no idea that if you have no monument then other players can steal from your bark boxes and build near your home etc.

I tried to make a private monument so I can start playing the game without fear of burglary etc. It seems that I need a copper coin to build a monument.

After digging around they are apparently available at a trading post, but I have no idea where or what these things are.

Picture my predicament: I'm FINALLY able to get in game but I feel it's pointless doing ANYTHING without a monument erected for fear of all my hard work being stolen.

So long story short: Where do I get hold of a copper coin so I can start playing the game proper and storing stuff in bark boxes know it won't be stolen?

Thanks!

Mahtafa
True Believer

Re: Copper Coins for Private Monument

Post by Mahtafa » 19 Nov 2017, 01:55

Ancient rumours around lif discord say that one of these mystical trader posts have been spotted in the main city at 25

BenScarab
Zealous Believer

Post by BenScarab » 19 Nov 2017, 01:59

OKay... so what do they go for? As a newb who has nothing in their inventory, what would I need to buy one?

BenScarab
Zealous Believer

Post by BenScarab » 19 Nov 2017, 02:26

More relevantly, what's the quickest way to get to 25 main city? It would take me several hrs to get there on foot and I'm not even sure I can buy a copper coin when I get there.

Any useful answers would be massively appreciated. Thanks!

Peegee77
True Believer

Post by Peegee77 » 19 Nov 2017, 02:28

https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005543765

Still trying to figure out what constitutes a "valuable item" that the crown will buy

BenScarab
Zealous Believer

Post by BenScarab » 19 Nov 2017, 02:36

Yeah, after googling around I've seen that post. It's SO badly written and leaves many thing unexplained.

It's so frustrating. I've found a perfect spot to start my home but can't do so because in order to prevent people stealing my hard earned things I need a coin that's only obtainable in a city several hours walk away.

This game makes no sense whatsoever.

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » 19 Nov 2017, 03:51

Does anyone actually know how the trading post works? Everytime i open the market tab i get an error that says i have to be in the MMO to view the page....Im in the MMO while doing this. This makes no sense. I am at a loss.

Macpharlan

Post by Macpharlan » 19 Nov 2017, 05:09

Yea would be nice to know how this works, can't protect our stuff

Leorusty

Post by Leorusty » 19 Nov 2017, 08:45

xfer your stuff to the trading station, open market, goto put up for sale, wait till ur items apper, click on item, click on sale to crown, sell goodies, copper or and fish dont work, still aint got a copper to my name :(

Return to General Discussion