Crash @ IB loading screen every time.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Krelik

Crash @ IB loading screen every time.

Post by Krelik » 14 Mar 2018, 04:45

I know the developers don't care about people with this problem but i just wanted to ask if anyone discovered any work around's to this issue?
Thanks.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it it's when your loading into an Instance Battle and you get stuck at transferring to character. It stays at that part of the loading process well after the battle starts for me. The only thing I've heard you can do is type the command connecttogameserver. Which does change it to connecting to server but then I crash, which is why some people say to not even try that, I've both tried it and not tried it leaving me at transferring character after the battle is half over and give up. someone suggested to reinstall which didn't work, although I didn't clear out ever single file which I'm going to to try this time.

Arrakis

Re: Crash @ IB loading screen every time.

Post by Arrakis » 15 Mar 2018, 16:10

PM me on discord (http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) with all the details:

World, srv number
Character name
Time of occurrence
Game logs from that time
Short description of the issue (when exactly does it crash etc)

Krelik

Post by Krelik » 17 Mar 2018, 21:48

I've already done that. There was no reimbursment's or fixing of the issue, so I'm done playing. If you want those logs you can hire me as an employee.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Mar 2018, 11:49

Krelik wrote:I've already done that. There was no reimbursment's or fixing of the issue, so I'm done playing. If you want those logs you can hire me as an employee.

It takes time to fix the issue, we are not magicians and can't do it with a flick of the fingers. Also, we have promised that there will be compensation for everyone who suffered during this bumpy ride once we fix all those issues. Another thing is that in the first post, you claim we don't care, and when we show that we actually do, you deny sending us this essential data, logs which are generated on your computer for the sole purpose of sending it to us in order to help with tracking and fixing the issue, instead you want money for it? Not exactly a rational stance, but we can't force you to do anything.

In case you change your mind, poke me on discord, please.

Return to General Discussion