Decompiling .cs.dso file

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Amad

Decompiling .cs.dso file

Post by Amad » 27 Apr 2016, 12:32

I searched a while but i can't figure out how can i decompile a dso file ? Is there a way to doin this ?

Kevinn

Re: Decompiling .cs.dso file

Post by Kevinn » 09 Nov 2016, 06:06

I am also curious on this, I am wondering how people are finding variables like $horses::ownershipTimeout and things of the like, I tried looking around and playing with the console a bit, but if they are finding it through de-compiling the game files I would like to know how. Main reason at this moment is to find out how to speed up tree growth rates since this recent patch, from what I have heard it will take ~30 real days to grow trees now.

Amad

Post by Amad » 09 Nov 2016, 18:43

Kevinn wrote:I am also curious on this, I am wondering how people are finding variables like $horses::ownershipTimeout and things of the like, I tried looking around and playing with the console a bit, but if they are finding it through de-compiling the game files I would like to know how. Main reason at this moment is to find out how to speed up tree growth rates since this recent patch, from what I have heard it will take ~30 real days to grow trees now.

Nobody sharing knowledge about this. I'm sorry i do not know too

Deus-X-Incognita

Post by Deus-X-Incognita » 16 Jan 2017, 22:54

Thats something I too would really like to know.

We try to change some things to our liking on our server, and its not that helpful that it seems that so many things in the game are written to work against that.
German RP Server

Alakar
Beta Tester

Post by Alakar » 17 Jan 2017, 01:22

You cannot decompile a compiled file really.

Return to Game mods