Delete & Re-create Char , No more ticket to Mainland

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

eiokh
True Believer

Delete & Re-create Char , No more ticket to Mainland

Post by eiokh » 19 Nov 2017, 04:07

I just delete my old char and create a new one under same char name and when i open my inventory , i found that i no longer get a ticket to the mainland , so does that mean i am stuck in newbie island or do i need to buy a new ticket from the item shop ?
why do we even need a ticket to get out of newbie island when all of us will be playing in the mainland in the end ? :%)

Titus_Antonius

Re: Delete & Re-create Char , No more ticket to Mainland

Post by Titus_Antonius » 19 Nov 2017, 04:09

Its to ensure ppl with low alignment cant just re-create and get it set back to 0

Jonesr
Zealous Believer

Post by Jonesr » 19 Nov 2017, 04:36

If you leave the tickets in your store inventory you can create and delete character all you want. Just make sure when you claim the ticket you plan on sticking with that character and don't delete it when the ticket is in your "Character Inventory"

If you put in a ticket I'm sure the dev's would help you out. It's pretty original system. New to a lot of people including me..

eiokh
True Believer

Post by eiokh » 19 Nov 2017, 04:44

problem is i only knew of this original system after i delete and recreate my char . dev should really point this out to us new players :(

Wojtun
True Believer

Post by Wojtun » 19 Nov 2017, 09:10

I also removed my sign and now I have no ticket. How can I get it now?

eiokh
True Believer

Post by eiokh » 20 Nov 2017, 11:25

Arrakis , i already did and the support told me to buy a new ticket . That's just great . I did not even used that ticket yet , all i did was retrieve it from the shop inventory and the game or website did not even give any warning notice to warn us of this "intended feature" but let the new players discover the "surprise" themselves.
This is a bad business strategy & is giving the impression that the dev is out to get money from those new "suckers".
This is the 1st MMO that i play that requires a player to pay money to get out of tutuorial and into the main game instead of allowing players to directly select the mainland server straight from the launcher.
Please highlight to the Dev to put warnings in-game and in website & also allow players to have the option to select mainland server directly. :(

Killerofthingsbad

Post by Killerofthingsbad » 20 Nov 2017, 11:32

At least you got a ticket, Xsolla wont even give me mine after the automated system as failed to. GG weekend.
:Bravo:

Saga_Banich

Post by Saga_Banich » 20 Nov 2017, 11:52

eiokh wrote:Arrakis , i already did and the support told me to buy a new ticket . That's just great . I did not even used that ticket yet , all i did was retrieve it from the shop inventory and the game or website did not even give any warning notice to warn us of this "intended feature" but let the new players discover the "surprise" themselves.
This is a bad business strategy & is giving the impression that the dev is out to get money from those new "suckers".
This is the 1st MMO that i play that requires a player to pay money to get out of tutuorial and into the main game instead of allowing players to directly select the mainland server straight from the launcher.
Please highlight to the Dev to put warnings in-game and in website & also allow players to have the option to select mainland server directly. :(

It seemed clear to me that you get one ticket one person. At least for my package. To me this means, your first chance is free, and any redo you have to pay for. Of course you can't just remake characters over and over. One means one. When you claim your ticket from the shop you have bought it. If you delete it, how is that the fault of the creators? Pretty sure I read some place to be sure of your character before claiming your ticket. You redeemed your code for your account essentially. Can't redeem it twice. :no:

eiokh
True Believer

Post by eiokh » 20 Nov 2017, 12:19

so they should have put "one ticket PER ACCOUNT" in the purchasing website or in-game which i don't see these words anywhere.
The website only say Ticket to the Abella (cannot be transferred)? : 1 ticket , NOT 1 ticket "PER ACCOUNT".
If it say 1 ticket per account , then it would also be clear to me & i would not have delete my char to re-create with a new face or retrieve the ticket from my store inventory :%)

Saga_Banich

Post by Saga_Banich » 20 Nov 2017, 12:56

eiokh wrote:so they should have put "one ticket PER ACCOUNT" in the purchasing website or in-game which i don't see these words anywhere.
The website only say Ticket to the Abella (cannot be transferred)? : 1 ticket , NOT 1 ticket "PER ACCOUNT".
If it say 1 ticket per account , then it would also be clear to me & i would not have delete my char to re-create with a new face or retrieve the ticket from my store inventory :%)

Yeah I read for my personal use since I only had Life is Feudal Your own. You get ONE CHARACTER and access to whatever wave this is Free. So I assumed that means ONE character which gets One ticket. The number of characters you can create with your one purchase was pretty clear. Although the comparison chart is removed from the site now it seems.

Return to General Discussion