[MMO] Determination and Appreciation

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Bopkasen
Alpha Tester

Re: [MMO] Determination and Appreciation

Post by Bopkasen » 10 Sep 2017, 18:43

Probably that you doing so much for the netcode that writing go too much into server's performance, for that I commend you. Netcode is my greatest gripe for MMORG and divide countries not closest to the host server's location. However, perfect netcode is like a holy grail that isn't easy to produce.

My thought is to re-balance skill lost because people who have money will buy a burn warrior account to avoid meta skill loss. Passive skill loss protection should be gain for defending your land not attacking a land that you seek to conquer. It might leads to quick landclaim block down but would argumentatively be an "invested" thing if they indeed want to take the land that want to be their or defending their land from opposing land's influence.

In all, by encouraging less PvP, less writing get done in the server.

BLOOD!

Ok, so Life is Feudal is about PvP, but, this means that those who have lot of money will end up paying to win by owning accounts to out-class opponent. More money spents, means more account. And, this would have been a passive fundraiser for Life Is Feudal. So, you will have to decide on fairness since the game focus too much punishing the "sinful" while punishing the real life poor gamers.

Return to News and Information