DEV QUESTION .. HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS FUN FOR EVERYONE?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

TalisStormbringer
True Believer

DEV QUESTION .. HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS FUN FOR EVERYONE?

Post by TalisStormbringer » 18 Sep 2017, 09:35

So this question is very simple.

How do you make this fun for everyone.

From what i am seeing, there are guild/alliances of 700+ easily people.

I run a guild of 60 .. how do we fit in to this scenario, how does anyone who wants to buy this game fit in to join or enjoy a smaller guild and society?

As it stands when there are guilds that are 271 showing up for a battle?????? this tells you that even if your a 100 person tribe and you can have 50% show up you are DOOOOOOMMMMEEEED!!!!!!

So why play the game.

And if you don't take this seriously you will have 60 less people playing but everyone that is a smaller guild is reading this as well.

HOW CAN A SEMI SMALL GUILD SURVIVE WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY ALLIANCES OF 700+ PEOPLE. WHEN THE BETA IS RELEASED YOU WILL HAVE A FEW ALLIANCES OWNING YOUR 10000+ person server, how is this a fun game except to the few ... not to the many?

:bad:

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Re: DEV QUESTION .. HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS FUN FOR EVERYONE?

Post by Dragmar » 18 Sep 2017, 10:05

It's called diplomacy.

No single guild comes even close to 700++ as you are mentioning.
When you field over 100 players in a battle that is due to you having done some diplomacy and secured alliances with other guilds.

This is a very complex game where the actual battles and what goes on in your own claim is a very little piece of it.
It's all part of a very large scale global political map, so you have to devote some time and effort into working at your diplomacy as well as your base building and combat training.

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 18 Sep 2017, 10:34

Answer to your question: Life is Feudal

There always be someone stronger and bigger. Making small guilds feeling invincible is not feudal system.

Uno

Post by Uno » 19 Sep 2017, 07:02

The real question you should ask is why should a 700 people entity attack a 60 people one?
Once you have given one or more answers to this question you should work on eliminate each and every option.
This game is not a free for all arena, as you have been told there are RPG and strategy elements, in particular diplomacy.

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 19 Sep 2017, 08:11

Uno wrote:The real question you should ask is why should a 700 people entity attack a 60 people one?

The real question you should ask is why shouldn´t a 700 people entity attack a 60 people one?

Uno wrote:Once you have given one or more answers to this question you should work on eliminate each and every option.

Should tell us what? It is a common situation in MMOs that stronger players beat up weak players just out of boredom.

Uno wrote:This game is not a free for all arena, as you have been told there are RPG and strategy elements, in particular diplomacy.

Actually this game IS a free for all arena. There a NO RPG and strategy elements given by the game, only theoretical made up the community, only after the start of OBT we will see if that takes effect or not.
Diplomacy in particular is actually handled in two ways, community wise with BIG alliances spread aimlessly over the whole map, without borders or strategy elements because of the upcoming wipe. And diplomancy given by the game. Or in other words the War mechanic. If dev are able to make battles with 500 players playable (not even close to this goal) there whole made up alliances are wothless if your enemy crushes you with 400 vs 100 players. It doesent matter if a made up alliance has a army of 10.000 Men and your enemy only 500 Men, if your enemy wins every 250 vs 250 battle anyway.
Your big alliance is worthless if your 60 people claim gets surrounded and the strongest part of alliance is half an hour horse ride away.

If there will be a claim with 700 people in OBT, prepare your ass to get beaten just out of boredom. 250 active and bored pvp players need to made happy just by giving them someone to slay.

Zohann

Post by Zohann » 19 Sep 2017, 12:45

This large alliances you are talking about also consist of numerous guilds. Some of them are driven into alliance because they have common interests, because of fame, etc, some are driven by cruelty, deceipt, propaganda and stuff like that. This tools are free for anyone who can handle them, if he wishes to achieve power, or just wants to remain independent. If you want to keep yourself well-defended and reckoned with, you need not only to take care of your WASD and mouse buttons, but also talk, learn and use your knowledge of the ingame politics, develop personal leadership, organization, relations, etc. You are playing a politics driven MMO without limits. So, be wise to understand, what is required from you.

P.S.
You can always settle in the farthest corner of the land and hope, that the big alliances will be to busy fighting each other, ignoring your presence at all.

Amoksepp

Post by Amoksepp » 21 Sep 2017, 07:30

I have 2 solutions for this problem. Ok its only 1 concept with 2 different ways of punishment.

If a much bigger guild (number of people in a guild) attack a much weaker one (example 4:1) with a attacker defender ratio of 2:1 or worse than:

1. the attacker get only 80% or less (depends on the attack/def ratio) from the loot, only in a fair fight he get 100%.

or

2. the attackers lose Alignment if they win the fight, again based on the ratio.

Explanation:

Every ratio or number are only examples. The reason for the guild ratio is that a guild with the same strenght can't just say we only use a small amount of members to defend, so the enemy get punished for no reason. The second ratio (attacker defender) is obviously to measure the strenght of both forces.

Option 1: big guilds could still attack everyone, but if you take away or lower the loot, this will happen much less.

Option 2: big guilds could raid everyone if they have something worthful, but they have to pay a price for it -> aligments

I also think we shouldnt have only fair fights with 1:1 ratios. But everyone should have a chance and outnumbered 1:10 and losing everyone will make a lot of people to leave. I want a harsh, living medieval world and not a 24/7 gank fest.

Greetings from Germany

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 21 Sep 2017, 08:04

Amoksepp wrote:1. the attacker get only 80% or less (depends on the attack/def ratio) from the loot, only in a fair fight he get 100%.

You think people raid for loot? PvP Players just wanna have fun, big battles and castle siege, stuff like that. They dont care about loot, while sitting on a hill of gold, there is less value loot.

Amoksepp wrote:2. the attackers lose Alignment if they win the fight, again based on the ratio.

Active PvP Players are already deep in negative alignment and will never get up again. They do not need to worry about alignment loss, DEVs already fucked the system up.

Amoksepp wrote:I also think we shouldnt have only fair fights with 1:1 ratios. But everyone should have a chance and outnumbered 1:10 and losing everyone will make a lot of people to leave. I want a harsh, living medieval world and not a 24/7 gank fest.

Unfair is a big part of a harsh, living medieval world. If you realy want a realistic medieval world a guild dominating others is needed. Most players would need to play the role of a peasant, not a noble knight.
Fair battles and current alignment system suits a fancy fantasy world more than a harsh, living medieval world.

Amoksepp

Post by Amoksepp » 21 Sep 2017, 10:47

Gruber wrote:You think people raid for loot? PvP Players just wanna have fun, big battles and castle siege, stuff like that. They dont care about loot, while sitting on a hill of gold, there is less value loot.

You are right, this wont keep some groups away, but it would make it easier for the defender to get back into the game.

Gruber wrote:Active PvP Players are already deep in negative alignment and will never get up again. They do not need to worry about alignment loss, DEVs already fucked the system up.

in my opinion the punishment is really hard if you are to deep in bad alignment, according to the wiki you can lose up to 636 skill points with one death. This means he have to start from 0 with his skill points. The system isnt fucked, i would say brainless PvP players will get fucked by the system. And they arent able to get in a good alignment, but they can improve their alignment to a point where they dont lose over 30% of skillpoints.

Gruber wrote:Unfair is a big part of a harsh, living medieval world. If you realy want a realistic medieval world a guild dominating others is needed. Most players would need to play the role of a peasant, not a noble knight.
Fair battles and current alignment system suits a fancy fantasy world more than a harsh, living medieval world.

A realistic world would need the most player to be peasant. But if you are honest we both know that will never happen because everyone or atleast the most people want to be knights and they wont keep playing if their only job is to get killed by some few players over and over again.
So i dont want a realistic world and the most player wouldnt also benefit from realism. Call it as you want, but for me LIF is a harsh game were you have to farm a lot to get things and you can easily lose them.

At the end of the day, what is your solution, are you happy with a "fucked up system"?

Greetings

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 21 Sep 2017, 12:48

Amoksepp wrote:in my opinion the punishment is really hard if you are to deep in bad alignment, according to the wiki you can lose up to 636 skill points with one death. This means he have to start from 0 with his skill points. The system isnt fucked, i would say brainless PvP players will get fucked by the system. And they arent able to get in a good alignment, but they can improve their alignment to a point where they dont lose over 30% of skillpoints.

Actually alignment system is killing open pvp by 100%. If you kill someone in open pvp, you need weeks to recover the alignment loss.
MMO gets a 5 day cycle, if i am right, and if you are not playing more than 5 hours every day and being unlucky you can pray only 1-2 times every rl day. With a alignment grows of 0,3 at the beginning, you hardly get 2,25 alignment on 5 week days.
You either play as a pve monk or you give a shit about alignment and drop it down to hell and simply buy a new char slot. There is no real way in between, thats what i call a fucked up system.
I already suggested to combine religion into the alignment system, giving players the opportunity with churches, holy places, priests and what ever to boost alignment grows.
But as long as char slots are sold for good cash, things will probably never change.

Amoksepp wrote:At the end of the day, what is your solution, are you happy with a "fucked up system"?

LiF were always promoted as a game where you can lose everything. You can lose your items/buildings/claim. It is simply a part of the game that you build up your stuff for weeks/month just to lose everything to a bigger guild.

If you do not like the harsh fact that you can lose everything and you may not able to defend it, LiF is not the right game.

Jabodl
True Believer

Post by Jabodl » 21 Sep 2017, 14:43

This is a common issue for all games like this where the largest mob rules the land. I think the alignment system is good but should also affect their entire guild to some degree. For example if someone in that guild goes on a murder spree it reflects on the entire guild not just the individual.

I think a lot of people will have at least 2 characters and not just because of crafting skill limits. Alternate character would be their evil twin and be use to commit criminal acts then safely repent behind the walls of their good characters. I wish there was a way of at least flagging these as criminal safe havens and maybe increase a chance of natural disaster to cause harm to their crops and herds of animals. Unless of course they openly admit to being a criminal guild of bandits.

Not sure there is a perfect system as it just depends on individual expectations of the game.

Baal
True Believer

Post by Baal » 21 Sep 2017, 15:46

For alignement a system with church can be a solution, but there is already schools in the game to lvl skill, so why not apply alignement education in school to raise a little more your alignement each days ? like a re-education school for vilains teached by a real lord of light character.

Uno

Post by Uno » 22 Sep 2017, 07:01

Gruber wrote:
Uno wrote:The real question you should ask is why should a 700 people entity attack a 60 people one?

The real question you should ask is why shouldn´t a 700 people entity attack a 60 people one?

An intelligent person would understand that this is in fact the same question.

Uno wrote:Once you have given one or more answers to this question you should work on eliminate each and every option.

Should tell us what? It is a common situation in MMOs that stronger players beat up weak players just out of boredom.

First of all, we were talking of group of players here.
Second, this statement of yours shows you have no experience in MMOs that involve (not scripted) diplomacy.

Uno wrote:This game is not a free for all arena, as you have been told there are RPG and strategy elements, in particular diplomacy.

Actually this game IS a free for all arena. There a NO RPG and strategy elements given by the game, only theoretical made up the community, only after the start of OBT we will see if that takes effect or not.

Apart from the fact that there ARE RP and strategy elements in this game, but I'm not here for a lecture...
I have played more than one game like this, with "free" diplomacy and yes, it takes effect and it is one of the most important and strategic elements of a game like this, because it is inherent to human nature and it is caused by the persistence of the scenario, as opposed to a free for all arena, something that even the greenest of online players should know. Given your evident inexperience on the matter, maybe you should have exposed your points in a less arrogant way.

The leader(s) of an alliance of 700 players in a MMORPG based on persistent world have a lot of work to do and certainly they will not die of boredom to the point that they'll have to organize a meeting to convince 700 players to drop their business (because yes, this game has more to do besides war, actually you can't even wage wars without taking care of the economic aspect behind it) in order to go raid a miserable 60 players camp which would be
a) boring in terms of PvP
b) worthless in terms of spoils (for an alliance of 700)
c) a diplomatic suicide

Maybe you should come back when you have a little experience leading a large group of players.

Diplomacy in particular is actually handled in two ways, community wise with BIG alliances spread aimlessly over the whole map, without borders or strategy elements because of the upcoming wipe. And diplomancy given by the game. Or in other words the War mechanic. If dev are able to make battles with 500 players playable (not even close to this goal) there whole made up alliances are wothless if your enemy crushes you with 400 vs 100 players. It doesent matter if a made up alliance has a army of 10.000 Men and your enemy only 500 Men, if your enemy wins every 250 vs 250 battle anyway.
Your big alliance is worthless if your 60 people claim gets surrounded and the strongest part of alliance is half an hour horse ride away.

You are telling me that this game risks to be boring and a fail in diplomacy because if a large group of players attacks a small group, most of the guild will be far from the battlefield? Wow, this must be one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever read on the internet (and there is plenty of crap to read). As if organization and planning were unheard of.
About the technical limits of the game, which we can only hope are temporary since they are not design limits, there will be room to find a solution, either from the devs or from the creativity of players (don't worry, I'm not thinking of yours).

If there will be a claim with 700 people in OBT, prepare your ass to get beaten just out of boredom. 250 active and bored pvp players need to made happy just by giving them someone to slay.

I do not know what will be the limit in size of guilds because Bobik decided to cut out the original testers of YO and pick random people or newbies like the OP to be in closed beta (AKA the "endless wave"). But I believe the OP was talking of alliances forming groups of 700 players, not of a single claim.
Anyways... the difference between CBT and OBT is the same between a MMORPG like Life is Feudal and an Arena PvP game: persistance. Because there is almost no consequences in CBT, diplomacy plays a very small role and people tend to do anything that comes to their minds, first in order to test out everything, and second as you said, out of boredom.

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 22 Sep 2017, 08:00

Uno wrote:First of all, we were talking of group of players here.
Second, this statement of yours shows you have no experience in MMOs that involve (not scripted) diplomacy.

Thats because?
There are enough PvP only players who are waiting for OBT, and they will be as much interested in pve stuff and diplomancy as they are in YO. Just loging in for some fun and leave the "work" for the pve players. Those players do not care whom they fight as long as they can fight. You can not force your diplomancy dreams on all sort of players.

Uno wrote:Apart from the fact that there ARE RP and strategy elements in this game, but I'm not here for a lecture...
I have played more than one game like this, with "free" diplomacy and yes, it takes effect and it is one of the most important and strategic elements of a game like this, because it is inherent to human nature and it is caused by the persistence of the scenario, as opposed to a free for all arena, something that even the greenest of online players should know. Given your evident inexperience on the matter, maybe you should have exposed your points in a less arrogant way.

Again someone who compares EVE to LiF...

Uno wrote:The leader(s) of an alliance of 700 players in a MMORPG based on persistent world have a lot of work to do and certainly they will not die of boredom

You should try learning to read.... would make things a lot easier.
Never talked about leaders... As a leader you will have to prevent boredom of your pvp players, as long as they want to keep their army. Not everyone is like you, enough players play LiF only for pvp and are easily bored by the pve stuff. To entertain these players, a leader has to set up a war, just for fun.

Uno wrote:Maybe you should come back when you have a little experience leading a large group of players.

Already did. But you do not need to lead a large group to understand that entertaining many different players is difficult and it is not done by a closed diplomancy only mind.

Uno wrote:You are telling me that this game risks to be boring and a fail in diplomacy because if a large group of players attacks a small group, most of the guild will be far from the battlefield?

This might surprise your virgin mind, but not everyone is loyal as fuck. At the actual development, there are two very strong alliances, who are spreaded aimlessly around the map. There will be leaders who are not going to defend a smal claim in the middle of nowhere, especialy if they got trouble at their own front door.
And at this point of development, there is not even a proove that 200 players fit on a battlefield without heavy lag. So your big alliance is not realy usefull in a war.

Uno wrote:Anyways... the difference between CBT and OBT is the same between a MMORPG like Life is Feudal and an Arena PvP game: persistance. Because there is almost no consequences in CBT, diplomacy plays a very small role and people tend to do anything that comes to their minds, first in order to test out everything, and second as you said, out of boredom.

CBT is full of LiF enthusiasts and even those got bored. Many big guild complain about the lack of pvp, because of performance problems. With OBT you will face with a lot of fun players. PvE, RP and those PvP players who just show up on YO Server at JH times. Fun players do not care that much about consequences as you might do. If the game system do not suit their gamestyle, they just leave. If to many players leave, the game changes to suit more players or dies.
Just look up how much long lasting MMOs changed over the time, putting the original game design into its grave.

Chettone

Post by Chettone » 23 Sep 2017, 22:13

The game will never be able to handle 100+ player battles (without being a lagfest). This topic is kind of pointless.

Small clans or big clans will have to deal with the player cap devs find to be the most stable number for ther servers.

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 29 Sep 2017, 16:59

700+!!!!
I have heard numbers like this. I have even heard them higher.
But what i have not SEEN so far is any guild/alliance even getting close to 300 active players, and i have been part of 1 of the biggest alliances.
I would say if you have 60 active players, you are are not a semi small guild. You are a semi large guild.
What you need to know, is that the LIF community can be a dick size contest from time to time

TalisStormbringer
True Believer

Post by TalisStormbringer » 16 Oct 2017, 08:13

So Chettone, this game is still in its alpha stage we are just looking at pre-release/beta later this year. As with any game optimization will be done and the game will run smoother and better. Please don’t be near sighted and only look at what is going on right now.

For those of you who don’t think that there is not a guild + alliances that are running 100+ then you are not paying attention. But this is not what I asked in the topic.

The topic is how do you make this fun for everyone.

The 10-person guild, the nomad tribe in horse drawn carts compared to a guild with alliances that equal over, 200 players.

If you are naïve enough to think that people wont attack smaller tribes just to create chaos you are not seeing this game for what it is, and you are not seeing what people are like.

So again, Dev’s this question is for you, do some research and you will see what I am saying is true. How do you intend this game not to be ruined by the powerful guilds, if a team of 5 wants to play this game how is it possible, even if they recruit another 10 players when there are guilds and players that like to kill just because they are bored?

We watch in the last wave where a guild would go down the list and declare war on every tribe so come judgment day they could just roam and senselessly kill and tear down towns, this is the reality of the game so what are you going to do?

Restrict a guild to be able to only declare war only on 1 tribe at a time?

How do you propose to stop a super alliances from dominating the server?

What please is your solution?

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 16 Oct 2017, 10:07

TalisStormbringer wrote:So again, Dev’s this question is for you, do some research and you will see what I am saying is true. How do you intend this game not to be ruined by the powerful guilds, if a team of 5 wants to play this game how is it possible, even if they recruit another 10 players when there are guilds and players that like to kill just because they are bored?

Questions like this, were answered with "life is feudal". Devs always told that is is possible to settle down with a hand full of people, but the game is not designed for that.

A player driven world can´t be fun for everyone.

TalisStormbringer wrote:How do you propose to stop a super alliances from dominating the server?

They don´t. theoretical it is possible to dominate the whole server, but this will take very long to archive and you will make a lot of enemys meanwhile. If a alliance is able to controle the whole server one day, they totaly deserve it.
To prevent this, they would take away to much freedom from the players and this is completly against the game design.

Face it, from day one to now, players can lose everything. This is one of the main features and will probably never change.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Oct 2017, 05:09

Gruber wrote:
TalisStormbringer wrote:How do you propose to stop a super alliances from dominating the server?

They don´t. theoretical it is possible to dominate the whole server, but this will take very long to archive and you will make a lot of enemys meanwhile. If a alliance is able to controle the whole server one day, they totaly deserve it.
To prevent this, they would take away to much freedom from the players and this is completly against the game design.

Face it, from day one to now, players can lose everything. This is one of the main features and will probably never change.

Not to mention the logistics of such an endeavor. There is no fast movement in this game. Even horses will require constantly stopping and refreshing stamina (which still needs to be changed). So if you want to wage a war against someone half way across the map, you better be prepared for a long drawn out affair. And the larger alliances will have a hard number mustering numbers for continuous war.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 17 Oct 2017, 09:19

There's no game that is fun for everyone. Each has a specific audience.

Life is Feudal MMO caters to a special crowd of player (to be successful). There is a depth to this game that is extremely understated. However, with all the tools the developers have provided, you have to provide the vision. And by the sounds of it, that's actually what's needed.

Use your imagination and groom your problem solving process until you can reach your ambitions. Frown on all this "meta knowledge" that is not supported by hard science, all these things that "everyone knows", and forge your own path.

You have a lot of options. Including easy answers. But.. beware of easy answers. It'll solve todays problem and create a lot more later on.

Good luck, OP ^.^

Deathreaper63867
True Believer

Post by Deathreaper63867 » 20 Oct 2017, 07:01

TalisStormbringer wrote:So this question is very simple.

How do you make this fun for everyone.

From what i am seeing, there are guild/alliances of 700+ easily people.

I run a guild of 60 .. how do we fit in to this scenario, how does anyone who wants to buy this game fit in to join or enjoy a smaller guild and society?

As it stands when there are guilds that are 271 showing up for a battle?????? this tells you that even if your a 100 person tribe and you can have 50% show up you are DOOOOOOMMMMEEEED!!!!!!

So why play the game.

And if you don't take this seriously you will have 60 less people playing but everyone that is a smaller guild is reading this as well.

HOW CAN A SEMI SMALL GUILD SURVIVE WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY ALLIANCES OF 700+ PEOPLE. WHEN THE BETA IS RELEASED YOU WILL HAVE A FEW ALLIANCES OWNING YOUR 10000+ person server, how is this a fun game except to the few ... not to the many?

:bad:

Sorry I chuckled at this a little. I come from Darkfall (Original/Unholy Wars/ Rise of Agon). Which is the only game even close to comparable in the form of PvP Siege/Alliance/Diplomacy Aspect. A giant ALWAYS rises. But one of two things Always happens in an ever changing Political map.

#1 Subterfuge. Can't beat them? Join them.. Steal from them...Spy on them.. No matter how big they are never everywhere. (*Cough Play the game)

#2 Server War.. These are immense amounts of fun sparked by the serving spotting the fact that this alliance is simply just becoming to big. The server always wins. Alliance breaks and enemies are created.

#3 Self Cannibilization. These Large groups come with Large amounts of Drama. Over the internet it is never too long before some choice words are spewed and they begin fighting there damn selves.

Long story short? Empires will rise and fall.....Life is Feudal. I had a hell of a good time with a group of elite 10 that could easily shred 100. The more there are of them...The more they confuse themselves.

LiFKarl
Beta Tester

Post by LiFKarl » 20 Oct 2017, 18:04

Deathreaper63867 wrote: a group of elite 10 that could easily shred 100.

If you think 10 highly skilled players could beat 100 average players you have no knowledge of Life is feudal combat or Instance Battle game mechanics.

Anvel

Post by Anvel » 21 Oct 2017, 12:37

LiFKarl wrote:

If you think 10 highly skilled players could beat 100 average players you have no knowledge of Life is feudal combat or Instance Battle game mechanics.

Lol. It almost seems he was talking about Darkfall... Because in Darkfall early days that was possible, because player gaps were HUGE in that game.

I was also there for Darkfall launch. The part that he left out is that Hyperion alliniance really played a huge part in ruining Darkfall. Aside from all its other problems

Deathreaper63867
True Believer

Post by Deathreaper63867 » 21 Oct 2017, 13:48

Anvel wrote:
LiFKarl wrote:

Lol. It almost seems he was talking about Darkfall... Because in Darkfall early days that was possible, because player gaps were HUGE in that game.

I was also there for Darkfall launch. The part that he left out is that Hyperion alliniance really played a huge part in ruining Darkfall. Aside from all its other problems

I did make the comparison because it is Viable. Point I was trying to make was there is indeed a place for smaller groups. Alliances break themselves.

Rikkarth

Post by Rikkarth » 21 Oct 2017, 15:57

A good Guild Leadership needs people well versed in diplomacy, and the guild needs to know how to be in the right place and right time. Being a skilled fighter or a wise crafter is but a cog in this massive machine that is Life is Feudal.

If you don't know the ways of diplomacy and politics, then your guild will hardly have a place in this game, just like in real world.

Being in denial about this reallity will not solve your problem.

I also love the irony that all the carebears are finally going to have a reality shock and finally see what the game is and was always all about.

This isn't supposed to be an easy game, and I'm tired of people who keep begging for ways to surive in the game as if the game wasn't already to easy.

I'm happy to know that this is the "de facto" vision for the game and like Bobik said "his decision is final".

So you can all stop crying about.

Return to General Discussion