Development News #24 - Marching on: Continuing Improvements

What are we currently working on.
StuntmanB0b
Beta Tester

Re: Development News #24 - Marching on: Continuing Improvements

Post by StuntmanB0b » 12 Nov 2016, 08:55

Oh ... Friday is gone and no new DEV news ... sad to see that

By the way do you plan to publish a beta patch for YO?

Potrais
Devoted Believer

Post by Potrais » 13 Nov 2016, 12:04

Mr. Crowler, this is not EVE, there are not real rules in eve as it is an open game and the players make the rules and economy. their are support to be a starter city from my understanding. Also the large alliances have gotten together as due to the skill cap and the number of potential players. if your not part of a team or a semi large group, then you are going to experience the game in its full. (life is feudal) I have been a part of the this game almost since it started up, I have almost 5000 hours in this game. I have been killed so many times when I first join a server to level up. but in the end my group was dominate or at least held our own. If you have team work and everyone does there part then its not going to be a problem. Make sure you have great defenses and a group of dedicated players or just have a personal claim and good luck. its just a game at the end of the day, and I really enjoy playing it, both aspects pvp and pve. I like the balance. please enjoy the game and it will be what it will be. you can chose to play or not to play.

Lord Potrais Blackheart
Knights of the Blood Oak

Rinjii
True Believer

Post by Rinjii » 14 Nov 2016, 08:14

I am in love with all the screenshots submitted from the beta. The landscape is looking so much more natural!

Return to Development News