Development News #34 - (Walls, walls, walls!) Walls redesign incoming!

What are we currently working on.

Bestial

Re: Development News #34 - (Walls, walls, walls!) Walls redesign incoming!

Post by Bestial » 19 Jan 2017, 06:46

MMO back up this week aye, yeh right ill believe it when i see it.

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 19 Jan 2017, 07:59

Bestial wrote:MMO back up this week aye, yeh right ill believe it when i see it.

True Believer said :)

AgentZer0
Zealous Believer

Post by AgentZer0 » 19 Jan 2017, 11:02

Honestly, Battlements on top of Castle Walls is a huge drawback. The kingdom defending from behind them have a terrible field of view since the battlements are obstructing it making it extremely difficult to fire arrows down on their sieging enemies. I'm glad that there will be an option to build them without it.

Same thing in regard to the small windows inside of the fortification structures, these are essentially big Targets once the enemy realizes someone is firing from up there. With the accuracy we have in a PC Game vs IRL and the lack of ability to take cover just to the side of a window or battlement and then articulate our bodies in order to take full advantage, I'd rather just be running around in an open field or on a wall without Battlements.

Kedishka

Post by Kedishka » 23 Jan 2017, 18:10

Just going to toss this out there.

When do we get the option to poor boiling water/oil and hot sand on your 'friends' knocking at our doors?

Maybe a hint to add it into the framework into the redesign so less redesigning later on.

Return to Development News