Development News #36 - Combat System Feedback + our Reaction!

What are we currently working on.
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Development News #36 - Combat System Feedback + our Reaction!

Post by Azzerhoden » 04 Feb 2017, 14:27

Linbaba wrote:
CONTENTS OF THIS POST WERE HIDDEN DUE TO PROVOCATIVE ATTITUDE

Thank you for the attempted insult. It means you know I'm right.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 04 Feb 2017, 16:03

CONTENTS OF THIS POST WERE HIDDEN DUE TO PROVOCATIVE ATTITUDE AND INSULTS

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 04 Feb 2017, 18:31

I guess that says it all.

As I said previously - I like the idea of a small bonus to increase diversity. Good PvPers will still find a min/max combination that will have to be constantly adjusted, but that's true for any PvP game.

In the end these changes will have to be tested out in the MMO, which is why its still in beta.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 04 Feb 2017, 18:43

You know, I knew you were baiting me so you could go cry to your friend the moderator. So I was extra careful not to flame, or insult, or be provocative, but that doesn't change anything.

I didn't think it was that bad though. By censoring a message like that, it means it's personal. I can prove that by quoting quite a few messages, including from you that were 10x worse but never got censored.

In fact, my own posts seem to be the only ones I have ever seen to be censored like that.

I'll tell you something, things are going to get interesting when the game gets more players and it's not just a couple fanboys who forked up some cash from the start fighting over what buff or nerf they should get.

You're feeling empowered and entitled by your loyalty to the game, your "age" on the forums, and being "close" to the devs and the mods and I guess that pulls some strings when the community is small.

Most of the player base will come from Europe or the USA (I would imagine), and this kind of behaviour (both from you and your mod friend) won't give good results.

Though I'm pretty sure you both will get that and change on your own.

Cause when there's a lot of players coming from democratic countries, you won't be able to censor everyone.

Not only that, but wait until you see the chat in game lol

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Feb 2017, 19:02

Let's clear something out, dear Linbaba.

Nobody has come crying to me. I am enforcing forum rules and making sure that toxic users such as yourself won't spark a flame in these civilized, public discussions. Hence the censorship of your messages with no constructive contents whatsoever, but provocations and insults instead. If you have issues to resolve with other users, like Azzerhoden in this case, feel free to send him a private message. Whatever disagreements and quarrels you might have, there's no place for them in public. Further comments regarding this issue will force me to close the thread.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 04 Feb 2017, 20:16

Arrakis wrote:Let's clear something out, dear Linbaba.

Nobody has come crying to me. I am enforcing forum rules and making sure that toxic users such as yourself won't spark a flame in these civilized, public discussions. Hence the censorship of your messages with no constructive contents whatsoever, but provocations and insults instead. If you have issues to resolve with other users, like Azzerhoden in this case, feel free to send him a private message. Whatever disagreements and quarrels you might have, there's no place for them in public. Further comments regarding this issue will force me to close the thread.

yeah? Read through this thread then, see how I replied to the OP with a constructive post, then see his reply to me, baiting me and trying to get me to be "provocative" so I can get censored.

I know that game well, I used to do it a lot.

And see the other one where my posts got censored that for every one post I made there were 4 telling me I was an idiot because I said you were lying about the release date thing.

You think posts bating me and telling me to "go away" are constructive?

If you censored the other posts others made that were provocative I wouldn't agree either, but it would at least be fair. But though you deny it, the only way you're moderating me for stuff that is a hundred times lighter than tons of other posts I've seen on these forums is that you're friends with those trolls, or you yourself got pissed off when I called you and the team a liar.

(by the way, I can understand that, if someone called me a liar, I wouldn't like it).

As to the trolls, I couldn't care less about them, THEY can send ME a pm if THEY got an issue but, and the proof is in the threads, any time I spoke to them it was as a reply.

So now your post is making me unsure as whether you're friends with them, you're pissed at me for calling you a liar, I got reported and you just censored without thinking or what the issue is.

Cause it's not that I broke the rules, at least not anymore than tens and more of other people here.

So close the thread, delete my post, hell ban me from the forums, cause if this is your definition of toxic, you got another thing coming when this community grows in numbes.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Feb 2017, 20:35

Since the offtopic continues, I'm locking this thread.

Linbaba, please read and understand the rules regarding forum usage so you do not have any further issues when posting.

Return to Development News