Development News #40 - ‘Ring the Bell!’

What are we currently working on.

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Re: Development News #40 - ‘Ring the Bell!’

Post by Filipsss » 03 Mar 2017, 14:04

Ishamael wrote:Can we change all the Vanirs forum tags to developers please? I keep thinking they are regular players then I remember that everything they Bitch about gets changed. It would reduce confusion if you just label them developers.

Instead of bell towers, how about some horse drawn carts?

Salty as fuck

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 03 Mar 2017, 15:05

Ishamael wrote:Can we change all the Vanirs forum tags to developers please? I keep thinking they are regular players then I remember that everything they Bitch about gets changed. It would reduce confusion if you just label them developers.

Instead of bell towers, how about some horse drawn carts?

Now when did we ever ask for bell towers? I think the consept of it migth be a good idea, but the magic that was spoken of early I hope never make it into the game.

And horse drawn carts is already comming, we all know it, they even showed some very nice animations that they already have done.

Jon_The_Mediocre
Devoted Believer

Post by Jon_The_Mediocre » 03 Mar 2017, 15:49

I love it! This is exactly what the game needs. Every game with humans will have PVP. Defensive bonuses are what keep people coming back so they don't lose days of work in a gimmicky raid. Things like this will maintain the longevity of this game.

Can't wait to see it in game!

Some_Jerk
True Believer

Post by Some_Jerk » 04 Mar 2017, 10:53

I'm thrilled to see so many players speaking out against this idea. We need to encourage PvP, not discourage it with ideas such as this. It really makes me worried about the direction this game is going in. With the alignment system and death penalties the way they are, I'm amazed anyone PvPs at all, it's incredibly punishing to be the attacker. That said, I want to echo what some have said here on this forum also: Why should we need to use abilities like trespassers? If someone is on our claim we should be able to attack them with no alignment penalty. No ability or bell tower or w/e should be needed to do that.

Schalkan
Devoted Believer

Post by Schalkan » 04 Mar 2017, 13:47

i like the look and the idee

Return to Development News