Development News #42 - ‘The End of the SECOND Test Run of Wave#1. Now What?’

What are we currently working on.
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Development News #42 - ‘The End of the SECOND Test Run of Wave#1. Now What?’

Post by Azzerhoden » 16 Mar 2017, 15:42

Melandro wrote:@Arrakis

in discord have been talks about a possible fifth test run, is this still being considered ?

The fourth test run seems to be decided hm ?

Given an estimate of wave 2 starting sometime in the summer, the calendar mechanics would make it tough to get in a 5th phase of testing for wave 1.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Dellmont
Zealous Believer

Re: Development News #42 - ‘The End of the SECOND Test Run of Wave#1. Now What?’

Post by Dellmont » 16 Mar 2017, 17:30

Azzerhoden wrote:
Melandro wrote:@Arrakis

in discord have been talks about a possible fifth test run, is this still being considered ?

The fourth test run seems to be decided hm ?

Given an estimate of wave 2 starting sometime in the summer, the calendar mechanics would make it tough to get in a 5th phase of testing for wave 1.

Given we have seen delays before, it may not be unheard of to see a 5th run. Either way I am in for the long haul so I will take them as they happen and be ready for that fun Phase 2

Lordadamar

Post by Lordadamar » 20 Apr 2017, 21:39

Does free Ticket for Steam version owners come through steam, I had this game sense it released on there?

Jlgravitt
Devoted Believer

Post by Jlgravitt » 07 Jul 2017, 03:00

Has the third test run started yet? I am really excited to start playing.

Return to Development News