Do I need to buy BETA access as a ALPHA tester?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Lahuzer
Alpha Tester

Do I need to buy BETA access as a ALPHA tester?

Post by Lahuzer » 07 Feb 2017, 11:56

I already spent alot of money to get access to the ALPHA test that didnt last more then 2 days in total for me, b4 they started focusing on Lif:YO. I just wonder if I need to buy BETA access now as well to get into the game? Cause that would be a huge rip off, since the ALPHA test wasnt barely up when I bought it.

RegnarofAberon
Zealous Believer

Re: Do I need to buy BETA access as a ALPHA tester?

Post by RegnarofAberon » 07 Feb 2017, 12:13

Lahuzer wrote:I already spent alot of money to get access to the ALPHA test that didnt last more then 2 days in total for me, b4 they started focusing on Lif:YO. I just wonder if I need to buy BETA access now as well to get into the game? Cause that would be a huge rip off, since the ALPHA test wasnt barely up when I bought it.

no you got full acces to all waves and mmo test have fun

and the mmo beta wave 1 should come back up "soon" just keep and eye on the news

Lahuzer
Alpha Tester

Post by Lahuzer » 07 Feb 2017, 18:20

Mumsig wrote:
Lahuzer wrote:I already spent alot of money to get access to the ALPHA test that didnt last more then 2 days in total for me, b4 they started focusing on Lif:YO. I just wonder if I need to buy BETA access now as well to get into the game? Cause that would be a huge rip off, since the ALPHA test wasnt barely up when I bought it.

no you got full acces to all waves and mmo test have fun

and the mmo beta wave 1 should come back up "soon" just keep and eye on the news

Thx. And upon release? Do I have to buy something for that, or do I have some kind of access there as well? Also, where is the client download? I cant find it.

Palladin
True Believer

Post by Palladin » 07 Feb 2017, 18:42

closed section - beta testing forums

Return to General Discussion