Early Access: How to link Steam Account with Believer Pack

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

m8gguz
Zealous Believer

Early Access: How to link Steam Account with Believer Pack

Post by m8gguz » 20 Aug 2017, 12:20

Hello guys,

as mentioned above my question is, if it is necessary to link the Steam Account with my LIF MMO Account (Believer Package) for the Early Access Phase in a few weeks?

How do I link the Steam Account with my Package then? In the Account Settings there are no options to do that anymore. In earlier stages of the game, there used to be a button to link the accounts.

Greetings,
m8gguz

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Re: Early Access: How to link Steam Account with Believer Pack

Post by Jakeman » 20 Aug 2017, 13:59

pretty sure all u get is a extra character ticket if u link your mmo account with your steam account that has LIF:YO. so its not mandatory and the mmo wont be on steam atleast for the near future. i havent read anything that says u need to link your steam and LIF:MMO accounts to get the founder pack rewards

m8gguz
Zealous Believer

Post by m8gguz » 20 Aug 2017, 14:34

Well the new Roadmap from last dev news is about steam early access so I assumed, that you need a Steam account with linked Believerpack? Would make sense or not?
http://lifeisfeudal.com/images/developmentnews/65-1.jpg

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 20 Aug 2017, 15:30

m8gguz wrote:Well the new Roadmap from last dev news is about steam early access so I assumed, that you need a Steam account with linked Believerpack? Would make sense or not?
http://lifeisfeudal.com/images/developmentnews/65-1.jpg

it doesnt mean the mmo is going to launch through steam just that all the players who own LIF:YO get into the mmo. the LIF:YO players might need to link their steam accounts to their LIF forum accounts but if u already have alpha/beta/donor package u should be fine

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Aug 2017, 15:56

m8gguz wrote:as mentioned above my question is, if it is necessary to link the Steam Account with my LIF MMO Account (Believer Package) for the Early Access Phase in a few weeks?

Nope. It's not needed.

m8gguz
Zealous Believer

Post by m8gguz » 20 Aug 2017, 17:34

Perfect, thank you both for your answers

Return to Newcomer Section