Email Change - Inquiry By: Rutledm1.

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Rutledm1

Email Change - Inquiry By: Rutledm1.

Post by Rutledm1 » 16 Dec 2016, 16:05

Greetings, I had an inquiry wondering if you'd be able to change my email address over for me. I'll label it below as the "current" and "new" emails.

Current Email: Thechampoftheworld@hotmail.com.

Current Email: MitchellRutledge1@hotmail.ca.

Arrakis

Re: Email Change - Inquiry By: Rutledm1.

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2016, 14:19

Hello. Unfortunately, email is tied to several services and cannot be changed that easily. We are working on the functionality that will allow that, but it may not be implemented too soon. This is why I suggest you creating a new account if the email change is this important.

Bearen_old

Post by Bearen_old » 01 Jan 2017, 14:21

Arrakis wrote:This is why I suggest you creating a new account if the email change is this important.

If somebody gets access to the MMO, dont they receive information via email in regard to this? Then I'd say the email is pretty darn important.

I dont know if we get told this way and nobody is able to inform about it, so maybe we'll just never find out if an email is important at all.

Xsollasupport

Post by Xsollasupport » 02 Jan 2017, 08:06

Rutledm1 wrote:Greetings, I had an inquiry wondering if you'd be able to change my email address over for me. I'll label it below as the "current" and "new" emails.

Current Email: Thechampoftheworld@hotmail.com.

Current Email: MitchellRutledge1@hotmail.ca.

Hello,
Have you initially registered with Thechampoftheworld@hotmail.com? Unfortunately there were no payments with this email address.

Return to Website Support