EU player considering NA server

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Sparhawk104

EU player considering NA server

Post by Sparhawk104 » 17 Nov 2017, 13:36

Hello! Long time lurker here, about to enter the open beta. I've been looking around the forum and it seems to me that the majority of the RP guilds will be on the NA server, and as that is an aspect of games I value highly I'm tempted to start there even though I live in Europe.

My question is firstly if my observation is correct and secondly I'd be interested in what consequences it would have for my experience. Will I suffer terrible lag? Are guilds interested in long distance members? Any advice is welcome! :)

Chairman
True Believer

Re: EU player considering NA server

Post by Chairman » 18 Nov 2017, 08:08

Depends on your connection and distance. A friends guild is full of british people that play on the NA server and they have better ping than he has, and he is from the E Coast(USA internet sucks).

From my own experience, you will have slightly more issue with people that move faster than yourself, other than that. Shouldnt be a problem. Use a speedtest to find out what your ping to dallas texas is. If its below 150 you should be fine.

Return to Newcomer Section