Every RP LIF:YO server ever made...

Why this game is better than any other.
Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Every RP LIF:YO server ever made...

Post by Ishamael » 17 Aug 2017, 09:30

"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Baal
True Believer

Re: Every RP LIF:YO server ever made...

Post by Baal » 17 Aug 2017, 10:15

Yep

/GMpowerabuse
/kick
/ban
/give
/rules

Rikkarth

Post by Rikkarth » 17 Aug 2017, 13:41

Inspiring hate on a community that just likes to do their own thing?

I don't review myself as a RPer but like any other community we should always have respect for how different people approach the game.

They never asked you to go there. I personally never joined a RP server because I can't fit my playstyle in their rules. That's not their fault. ;)

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Aug 2017, 13:47

To be fair Ishamael, you never played on one of ours. Then again, we've always been RP/PvP.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Gruber

Post by Gruber » 17 Aug 2017, 14:23

True that

RP Servers should be all about the character and the problems of them. Medeival World was not a funny and save wonderland...
RPer tent to be personaly butthurt if other people do not RP like they wish to. Even on full pvp RP Servers people get always butthurt if someone is not all friendly to them.

Butthurt friends of admins and butthurt admins constanly change rules to fix their vision of being the king of happy wonderland.
If you play your role and your character can not be friendly towards an admin character or one of their friends, you are only one step ahead from being banned. Beeing banned for actually playing good rp.

Played once a char being a bigmouth always standing his ground bad guy. Got beaten up many times while being the primitiv axe swinging peasant i was until i got my hand on a real weapon. Can´t shut my peasant mouth infront of 3 "knights", slayed them all and got what i deserved: a well earned ban.
Got my ass kicked for 3 weeks and with my first kill, got a ban.

Return to Off Topic