Explorer: The Archive

Discussion of the game lore and medieval ages.

Moderator: Lore Masters

Avilion

Explorer: The Archive

Post by Avilion » 24 Jan 2018, 00:35

Me and my mates are exploring parts of the map for the sake of the adventure and to collect information about the geology and the history of the realm, plus meeting all kind of players and learn about their story is awesome! We have explored more or less a section of the east and a bit of south but I can't recall a finding like this so far. This is actually one of the very first places that intrigues me. In the first photo you can see the place and in the second photo you can see that there is a white claim (gm claim?). Items within this claim are non interact-able etc. Is this some kind of a ritualistic area? Is this part of the lore? Maybe a future NPC area? I'm asking for two reasons mostly. First is that I'm really into those things (thus the exploring of the map) and second, one of the core things in our guild is the "Books". We keep books for various stuff and I have to fill the blank text in my books about this place.

Also the reason I named the thread as "Explorer: The Archive" is because I will keep posting here all those interesting things and places I'm going to find and might need some context as to what I'm looking at. Thank you for your time and any help is really appreciated!

Avilion

Re: Explorer: The Archive

Post by Avilion » 25 Jan 2018, 00:36

So here I am again with more questions... Today, me and my mate, found (again) another 2 ritual-like areas. The first one we found was exactly the same with the previous one (as you can see from the first 2 photos). The third one though (the 3 last photos)... It was completely different. Different statue for a different deity. A way too huge claimed area... Really huge. Also there was a burned humanoid body on a wooden cage-like thing. The only thing in common between those areas is the fact that there is only 1 way to gain entry and I can say that it is kind of hard to reach (maybe intended). More blank pages for my books...

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 25 Jan 2018, 01:50

CTRL+H
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

MarkRhainer
Lore Master

Post by MarkRhainer » 26 Feb 2018, 10:31

Hi, Avillion.

I see no images, sorry. Can you post it again?

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 28 Feb 2018, 01:34

MarkRhainer wrote:Hi, Avillion.

I see no images, sorry. Can you post it again?

FB CDN FTL :beer:
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Lore Section